NAVY LEAGUE COUNCILS SUPPORT NEW HEADQUARTERS BUILDING
- U.S ARMY POSTS & INSTALLATIONS. // Army Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p297
A list of a number of Army ammunition plants and Army installations in the U.S. is presented. They include the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland, Anniston Army Depot in Alabama, Fort Belvoir in Virginia, Blue Grass Army Depot in Kentucky, and Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory in...
- SLY FOX. Shope, Eddie D. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jan-Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p66
Provides information on the All-Source Analysis System (ASAS) Master Analyst Branch of the United States Armed Forces. Update on the ASAS Master Analyst Course; Transitions in the training program.
- Human Resources Command stands up new Cyber Branch. Thomas, Chevelle // Army Communicator;Spring2014, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on the establishment of a provisional Cyber Branch of the U.S. Army Human Resources Command in March 2014. It is expected that the cyber branch will provide cyber forces with career development, readiness and management. Also noted is its aim to develop a mature force that...
- USAR units strut their stuff for Canadian Reservists. Sidney, LaTorry D. // Army Reserve Magazine;Aug2000 Training Special Edition, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p15
Reports the arrival of a Canadian Army Reserve official to observe the military training techniques utilized in the Consequence Management (CM) 2000 in Fort Gordon, Georgia. Evaluation of military preparedness during emergencies; Search of the Canadian Reserve for response teams improvements;...
- ISRAEL-U.S. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);1/6/2011, Vol. 195 Issue 5006, p6
The article reports on the participation of Israeli military in the U.S. special training to strengthen their ability in preparation to a possible future confrontation of unconventional weapons to be used by enemies such as missiles with chemical warheads.
- Stormin' the beaches. // Army Reserve Magazine;Winter2001, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p40
Reports the Turbo Containerized Ammunition Delivery System (CAD) 01 exercise in Korea. Joint effort between U.S. and Korean forces; Use of Chilpo and Yongsan beaches as a staging areas; Selection of 109th Quartermaster Company to participate in the exercise.
- SOCJFCOM Aims To Improve SOF-Conventional Force Integration. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;7/3/2008, Vol. 239 Issue 3, p3
The article reports that the Special Operations Command-Joint Forces Command (SOCJFCOM) is working to improve how Special Operations Forces (SOF) and conventional forces operate together to benefit warfighter readiness. SOCJFCOM is the U.S. Defense Department's primary joint special operations...
- A New Beginning? // Time;11/19/1965, Vol. 86 Issue 21, p63
The article focuses on Diego Garcia, which was acquired by Great Britain for defense purposes. It states that Diego Garcia was considered as the first of the four islets which might strengthen the battle line of Great Britain's bases. It says that Diego Garcia would be used for the...
- Bullet List. Uribe, Jim; Loebach, Linda // Army AL&T Magazine;Jan2014, p26
The article discusses military readiness capabilities and responsibilities of the Joint Munitions Command (JMC) of the U.S. Army. Aside from operating conventional ammunition manufacturing facilities and storage depots, it is noted that the JMC also handles distribution and technical production...