- Writing for Proceedings. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May2010, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p175
The article provides information and tips on how to write and send articles or stories to be published in the "Proceedings," the flagship magazine of the U.S. Naval Institute. It offers several guidelines for the kinds of articles being published such as in the feature article section, comment...
- Time Capsule. // All Hands;Apr2004, Issue 1044, p11
Focuses on articles previously published in the "All Hands" periodical. Facts on nuclear physics; Navy's Deep Submergence systems Review Group; History of the U.S. Navy.
- Corrections in June 2008. // Bead&Button;Oct2008, Issue 87, p12
Corrections to the articles "The making of a master" and "Berry season" published in the June 2008 issue are presented.
- Editor's Page. Timberg, Robert // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Aug2006, Vol. 132 Issue 8, p4
This article presents information on the contents of the August 01, 2006 issue of the journal "Proceedings." An article entitled "The National Fleet: A Coast Guard-Navy Imperative," has been published in the journal that discusses the historic relationship between the Navy and Coast Guard of the...
- Editor's Page. Timberg, Robert // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May2006, Vol. 132 Issue 5, p4
The article presents the publications development of the periodical "U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings." The periodical presents information on various papers and the reports on a nation, a region and a continent that constitute potential trouble spots for the United States locations where U.S....
- For the recordâ€¦. // Pulse;4/30/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 17, p26
The article focuses on issues related to publication errors in the journal "Pulse." In the busy process of preparing a weekly publication mistakes can occur. When they do, the journal's policy is to correct them at the earliest opportunity.
- Writing for Proceedings. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Mar2011, Vol. 137 Issue 3, p95
The article invites readers to send their reports containing information on the profession of arms to publish in the magazine.
- Code of Ethics. // Journal of Research in Music Education;Spring2008, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p92
The article presents the code of ethics for authors who want their manuscripts to be published in various journals. It is suggested that an author must not submit the same manuscript for simultaneous consideration by two or more journals. If a manuscript is rejected by one journal, an author may...
- Instructions to Contributors. // Journal of Research in Music Education;Spring2008, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p94
The article offers instructions for people who want their works to be published in "The Journal of Research in Music Education (JRME)." It is suggested that authors should be especially clear in reporting their purpose, procedures, and conclusions, and they should suggest implications for and...