After Delays, Northampton County, Pa., Expected to Pay Adviser
- Merrill Lynch nabs UBS St. Thomas office, two financial advisors. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;5/7/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p8
The article provides updates concerning Merrill Lynch & Co. It reveals that the company has added two financial advisors from UBS AG and acquired the company's location in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, which is brought by the decline of USB's operations. In addition, Merrill Lynch plans to recruit...
- Merrill Flexes Its Muscle. Nash, Jeff // Money;Mar2001, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p52
Discusses the brokerage stock in Merrill Lynch as of March 1, 2001. How online brokerages lost tremendous amounts of market value in 2000; Range of products offered by Merrill Lynch, including mortgages and corporate finance; Diversity of Merrill Lynch; Outlook.
- Merrill FCs to Become 'FAs.' Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Mar2001, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the move of the company Merrill Lynch to change the job title of its financial consultants to financial advisors. Reason behind the move; Change in the company's branch system from national sales division to advisory division.
- Disengaged Inheritors. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p54
Features Donna Di Ianni, a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch. Career in the financial services industry; Her approach in financial management; Views on investing.
- Deal Masters. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p56
Features Louis J. Chiavacci, a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch. Strategies in attracting clients; Views on financial planning and management; Perception on median age for clients.
- Calvino on Wall Street. // Securities Industry News;2/21/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
Presents an article about the electronic trading platform of various financial services companies in the U.S. Link between the operations of financial company Merrill Lynch and the New York Stock Exchange; Information on diagnostic tests and Monte Carlo simulations done on the electronic...
- Merrill's Retail Banking Strategy Seen Paying Off. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;6/12/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 112, p20
Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s recent cost-cutting measures and the expansion of its banking strategy appear to have impressed investors, who have helped its shares outperform those of some other brokerages, as well as the broad market in 2003. In January 2003, Merrill launched its Beyond Banking...
- Merrill eyes Internet for expansion of $1.4 trillion-annual trading system. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/09/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30536, p30
Details Merrill Lynch & Co.'s efforts to make its trade execution system, Liquidity Management System (LMS), available through the Internet. Value and number of electronic transactions that LMS handles annually; Variety of fixed-income products available for trading; Systems' existence for...
- Lebenthal FAs Join Recent Exodus From Parent Merrill Lynch. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p32
The article reports that the financial advisers from Lebenthal & Co. Inc. of Advest Group Inc. have joined the spate of departures from the firm following its acquisition by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Advest brokers would have a greater number of wealth management tools to better serve their...