After Delays, Northampton County, Pa., Expected to Pay Adviser
- Disengaged Inheritors. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p54
Features Donna Di Ianni, a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch. Career in the financial services industry; Her approach in financial management; Views on investing.
- Deal Masters. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p56
Features Louis J. Chiavacci, a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch. Strategies in attracting clients; Views on financial planning and management; Perception on median age for clients.
- Merrill to Rebrand U.S. Retail Products. // American Banker;1/31/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 20, p8
This article presents information about the introduction of a brand for the U.S. retail asset management business of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, a subsidiary of Merrill Lynch & Co. The products will be offered under the Princeton Portfolio Research and Management brand. The rebranding is...
- Status Chasers. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p50
Features Jim Pratt-Heaney, a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch. Style on portfolio management; Techniques in attracting clients; Views on investing.
- Hudson Valley NEWSMAKERS. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/27/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p29
This article presents information on several executives of Hudson Valley, New York and New Jersey. Orange County Community College has appointed Catherine Chew as the newest vice president for Academic Affairs, effective from July 5, 2005. Thomas Gorman has joined Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. as a...
- Merrill Goal: Retail Banking Expansion. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;2/9/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 27, p20
This article discusses an announcement by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. that it would like to expand the roster of banking services it offers its wealth management clients. Robert J. McCann also said Merrill Lynch plans to recruit more financial advisers for its brokerage operation. The company...
- Playing by the rules. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;10/2/2008, p39
The author reflects on the set of rules that were easily forgotten when market prove as tricky as they have been in Great Britain. The author states that rules was originally laid down by Merrill Lynch & Co.'s Bob Farrell and styled as Ten Market Rules to Remember, they were designed as a guide...
- Merrill Lynch tops in financial print ads. // Advertising Age;1/16/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p36
Announces Merrill Lynch & Co. as the top corporate financial print advertiser for 1994. Ratings of other companies.
- Merrill Sheds Europe Private Equity Arm. // American Banker;7/31/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 145, p24
Reveals that Merrill Lynch & Co. has agreed to let executives take over its European private equity management business, which will switch its focus to selling funds as management pay pressures rise. Some of the terms of the agreement; Similar moves made by rivals; Drawbacks of running private...