- Coffee cups. // Country Living;May97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p66
Presents information on cups used for coffee. Demitasse; Typical coffee cup; Breakfast cup; Other information.
- WE'LL DRINK TO THAT. Thomson, James // BRW;9/26/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses a report related to the coffee cup KeepCup within the issue.
- Get Buzzed. ANN GRIMM, JULIE // Santa Fe Reporter;10/14/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p27
No abstract available.
- Hortons to upsize Canadian coffee? // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the test conducted by coffee-doughnut chain Tim Hortons Inc. to upsize its cup sizes of coffee in Canada.
- perk up! // O, The Oprah Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p132
Features several coffee grinders, coffee beans and cups. Espresso maker by Italian Casa; Stainless steel mug coffeemaker by Salton; Brass espresso machine by Whole Latte Love; Limoges porcelain cups by Ancienne Manufacture.
- Bev. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/20/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4396, p70
The article presents information on several coffee making paraphernalia. It includes individual teapots from Gilberts Food Equipment, breakfast cup from Melitta System Service and coffee makers from Burco.
- STARBUCKS GETS FDA APPROVAL FOR USE OF RECYCLED PAPER FIBER CUPS. // BioCycle;Dec2004, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the approval of the United States Food and Drug Administration for Starbucks Coffee Co. to use recycled content specifically for hot beverage cups. Completion of tests on recycled paper fiber; Production of paper for conversion into cups.
- Design choice: Illy nude cups. Whetham, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);7/28/2004, p12
The author says that when she is on holiday in Europe, there's nothing she likes better than sitting at a coffee bar, contemplating life and watching the world go by while she drinks an espresso. Of course, the coffee she drinks is crucial, and there's only one brand to be seen drinking, and...
- CUPS & SAUCERS FOR TEA, COFFEE & CHOCOLATE. Peary, Betty // American Fuchsia Society Bulletin;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p12
This article presents a brief history of the discovery of tea and coffee and the development of cups and saucers specifically designed for drinking coffee, chocolate or tea. It describes the decorations produced by most factories for tea wares during the early years to compete with Chinese...