ARI Spokesman Dooley Retires
- industry NEWS. King, Chris // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/18/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 7, p5
Reports developments in the air conditioning industry as of October 2004. Acquisition of the Residential Services Group Inc. by Direct Energy company; Retirement of Edward W. Dooley, vice president of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute in Arlington, Virginia; Venue of the 2004...
- ASSOCIATIONS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/2/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 1, p175
The article presents a list of trade associations related to air conditioning and refrigeration in the U.S. They include American Association of Meat Processors, Associated Specialty Contractors, Environmental Information Association Inc., Heating Alternatives Inc. and Sheet Metal Workers'...
- Industry Leaders Honored At ARI's Annual Meeting. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/20/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 16, p4
The article reports that eight industry leaders were recognized with special awards by the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) at its 51" Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona. ARI Chairman David R. Pannier presented the 2004 Richard C. Schuize Distinguished Service Award for...
- Businesses can score some retired expertise. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/28/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p9
Features the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE), an association sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration. Assistance given by SCORE to business in the U.S.; Statement from Art Holben, chapter chairman for Syracuse, New York SCORE office; Information on the counselors of SCORE.
- Retired managers in U.K. donate their skills and experience to voluntary organizations. Aliman, Ralph // Management Review;Jan84, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p33
Reports on the plans of the Retired Executives Action Clearing-House (REACH) to donate their skills and experience to voluntary British organizations. History and operations of REACH; Accomplishments; Affiliations of REACH members.
- SCORE earns status as a stand-alone. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 16 Issue 11, pA5
Reports that the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) operation in Wenatchee, Washington has been made a stand-alone chapter and was changed to the Central Washington SCORE Chapter. Area of responsibility of the chapter; Counseling, mentoring and business-related workshops offered by the...
- Executive Director Search. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Mar2006, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p17
The article announces that the American Ceramic Society is currently looking for a full-time executive director to replace the incumbent Glenn Harvey who will retire at the end of 2006.
- The Role of ACRIB and the benefits it brings to members. Garner, Graham // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Dec2007 Supplement, p10
The article presents information on the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industries Board (ACRIB), which was formed in 1994 to bring together as one the trade bodies that were allied to the RAC Industry. ACRIB was envisioned to represent them when relating to the press, government and similar...
- TABB Lauds Indiana SMACIMA Chapter and TABB Affiliate: Phil Gillespie. // Engineered Systems;Oct2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, Supplement p11
Profiles Phil Gillespie, executive director of the Indiana Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association. Career history Achievements; Job responsibilities.