Specifying Air-Duct Systems
- IBHS Announces Introduction Of Home Construction Program--'Fortified Florida' To Mitigate Damages. // Insurance Advocate;11/04/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 44, p34
Focuses on the home construction program introduced by non-profit Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS). Features of the program; Information on the local pilot program formed by IBHS with the Contractors & Builders Association; Sponsors of the program.
- Building Services Contractors you can trust. // FM World;12/5/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p40
The article encourages everyone to join the Electrical Contractors' Association (ECA) in Great Britain as a client associate.
- Duct Leakage White Paper. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/4/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on the revision made for the report "Duct Leakage White Paper" which was published by Lindab Inc. in November 2009. It explores the impact of air leakage on energy consumption, the methods of sealing ductwork, and the indicators for ductwork air leakage. Moreover, it presents...
- Breaking through. McConnell, Michael // Snips;Jun2007, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p28
The article talks about the population of women in the sheet metal and heating, ventilation and air conditioning industries. A study commissioned by the Sheet Metal and Air-Conditioning Contractors' National Association and the Sheet Metal Workers union indicated that there was no change in...
- Annual Illinois trade show attracts thousands. // Snips;Jul2009, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p34
Several photographs are presented, which shows attendees at the 2009 Sheet Metal and Air-Conditioning Contractors National Association (SMACNA) Chicago trade show held on March 31, 2009.
- FSA Assures Voice in Regulatory Decisions. // Textile World;Feb2000, Vol. 150 Issue 2, p24
Features the Fluid Sealing Association (FSA). Mission of the FSA; Membership of the FSA; Origin of the association; Perspectives and initiative of the association; Information on the association's Textile Technical Division.
- IOWA. // Snips;Jul2009, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p39
The article reports that the Ed Lord II/Sheet Metal Contractors of Iowa Scholarship Fund has given $3,500 to six construction engineering students from Iowa State University. The entry notes that the Ed Lord II Iowa Scholarship Fund has provided more than $48,000 for young people who want to...
- 'Tangible successes' over past two years in Northern Ireland. // Heating & Ventilating Review;2008, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p21
This article presents information on the first Heating & Ventilation Contractors' Association's (HVCA) Northern Ireland Annual Dinner held at the Cullodan Hotel in Belfast, Northern Ireland. HVCA Chairman Paul Kane discussed the tangible successes achieved by the HVCA Northern Ireland in the...
- NSCA. // Video Systems;Feb2006, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p6
The article highlights the National Systems Contractors Association Expo that will be held on March 14-18, 2006 in the U.S. The exposition offers demonstrations and courses on all aspects of digital signage. It also features free educational sessions at the Digital Signage LIVE Showcase...