Deals Get Done at Boston's VON
- Growth in the Desert. Junkus, Justin // Communications Technology;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p28
Examines growth opportunities in the field of Internet telephony. Features of the broadband architecture of Narad Networks; Expertise of Cedar Point Communications in telephony and data switching; Service offered by Net2Phone.
- VoIP cuts the Cord. Fitchard, Kevin // Wireless Review;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
Discusses the plans of several broadband voice over Internet Protocol providers to launch voice over wireless fidelity services in the U.S. as of November 2004. Net2Phone; SBC Communications; Vonage.
- VoIP Partners Leverage Work in Puerto Rico. Weinschenk, Carl // Communications Technology;Dec2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p12
The article focuses on a partnership in the field of voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) in Puerto Rico. VoIP appears to finally be living up to its hype as a killer application for cable operators. To a large extent, however, it's been limited to the largest and most technically sophisticated...
- Digeo picks up the phone. // CED;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Digeo Inc. has added a telephony application called Moxi Telephone to its flagship Moxi Media Center software platform. Partnership with Nortel Networks, Cedar Point Communications and Net2Phone Inc.; Claim that it includes television-based caller identification, message waiting...
- Finding telecom friends. Schober, David // Telephony;09/13/99, Vol. 237 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the partnership of Net2Phone with AT&T Corp. and Sprint to boost its Internet protocol voice service. Implication of the deals; Background on the operations of Net2Phone.
- Navini, Net2Phone team to offer VoIP services. // RCR Wireless News;5/3/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the partnership of Net2Phone and Navini Networks to deliver Net2Phone's VoiceLine voice-over-IP broadband services over Navini's wireless metropolitan area network wireless broadband infrastructure. Comment from Bryan Wiener, president of global services at Net2Phone; Deal between...
- Bresnan calls on Net2Phone for VoIP. // CED;Jul2004, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p10
Reports that Bresnan Communications Inc. plans to enter into the Internet Protocol (IP) telephony game via a technology and service partnership with Net2Phone Inc. in the United States. Selection of Net2Phone's hosted PacketCable-based platform to deliver IP telephony services in multiple...
- Millennium Taps Net2Phone for VoIP. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/13/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p49
Reports on the agreement signed by Net2Phone with Millennium Digital Media to supply Net2Phone subscribers with voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony equipment and services in the U.S. VoIP services which will be introduced by Millennium in 2005; Reason of Millennium for choosing the...
- Atlantic Broadband delivers VoIP. // CED;Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14
This article reports that Atlantic Broadband Inc. is planning to introduce a set of IP telephony services in partnership with Net2Phone Inc. Initially, the service will be offered to about 145,000 subscribers in central Pennsylvania. According to the deal, Net2Phone will be the primary VoIP...