Charter's VoIP Vision
- Charter's VoIP rollout paying off. // CED;Apr2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the success of the decision of Charter Communications Inc. in the U.S. to rollout voice over Internet protocol. The company claimed that since the start of 2006, it has more than quadrupled its telephone customer base. In 2007, MSO is offering telephone services to more...
- Charter Market Gears for Phone Blitz. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;8/18/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p12
Deals with the plans of Charter Communication Inc. for its IP telephony business. Number of households subscribing to the service; Way in which the service was promoted; Views of Charter on IP telephony.
- Cable TV customer tally rises. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/30/2015, pA02
The article reports on the growth of cable television and broadband Internet provider Charter Communications Inc., expecting to buy Time Warner Cable Inc. and adding broadband customers in the third quarter of 2015.
- Level 3, Charter Sign VoIP Agreement. // TelecomWeb News Digest;2/6/2006, p6
The article states that Level 3 and cable operator Charter Communications have signed a multi-year network services agreement that calls on Level 3 to support Charter Telephone's expansion of consumer and small-business telephony services, including Voice over Internet Protocol offerings. The...
- Ops Think Smaller. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p37
Presents information on the launch by operators of voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) telephony in smaller markets in the U.S. in November 2004. Installation by Charter Communications Inc. of its telephony operations; Advantage of a distributed network; Deals signed by Charter with Sprint...
- Charter Exceeds Expectations. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p34
The article discusses the revenue growth of Charter Communication's Voice-over-Internet Protocol telephony service and high-speed Internet customer services in the U.S. The company reports a revenue growth of nearly 11 percent, to $ 1.38 billion, and cash flow growth of nearly seven percent to $...
- Carphone Warehouse grows finance for expansion. Goodburn, Matt // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);11/19/2005, p7
The article focuses on the financing of the expansion plans of Carphone Warehouse in Great Britain. Carphone Warehouse is planning to bolster the finance arm of its telephony service, Talk Talk. The group's broadband strategy will be financed entirely from the group's existing banking facilities.
- Voice business technology: improved visibility of benefits will boost growth. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;July 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p217
Reports on the improvement in the voice business market. Prediction for a continued growth in the market; Influence of favorable economic conditions in the improvement; Increase in the visibility on the value and benefits of speech applications.
- Nortel: Gearing Up. Dunn, Darrell // Baseline;Sep2007, Issue 76, p59
The article offers information on the business performance of Nortel. It is posed that this Toronto, Ontario-based company is involved with Internet Protocol (IP) telephony, and its adoption of IP-based platforms is pivotal to its financial performance. The company has registered a good...