Steering Through The Storm
- Charter: Sub Bleeding Will Slow in Q4. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p43
Focuses on the financial performance of Charter Communication's Inc. for the year 2002. Improvement in the financial position of the company in its fourth quarter; Percentage of revenue earned in the third quarter; Reason for Charter's downfall in financial performance.
- Slow Growth at Rural Ops. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p27
Reports on the financial performance of small-market cable operator in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2005. Decline in digital subscribers of Charter Communications Inc. in the period; Percentage increase in the revenue of Charter; Capital expenditure raised by Mediacom Communications Corp.
- TCA BRIEFS. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/20/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 3, p14
Presents news items related to the cable television business in the U.S. Financial performance of Warner Bros. Inc. (WB) during the fourth quarter of the year 2002; Broadcast of the final show of the television program 'Touched by an Angel,' on Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS); Shows to be...
- ...PARTLY CLOUDY. Blum, Jonathan // Cable World (10427228);4/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p20
Compares the financial performance averages of The Weather Channel with that of other cable channels and the industry.
- Charter Inks Pact With Va. Town. // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p18
Reports on the agreement of Charter Communications Inc. with the city council to maintain its cable television franchise in Suffolk, Virginia.
- Charter offers customer perks, system upgrades. Shepherd, Shawn // Business Press;04/16/99, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p3
Reports on steps taken by Charter Communications Inc. to repair the damage to its corporate image done by its much-maligned Marcus Cable operation in Texas. Charter's goal to be recognized as an excellent provider of customer service and high-technology communications; Launch of an external...
- Charter: We're Growing Nicely. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
Reports on United States-based cable television company Charter Communications Inc.'s financial performance for the fourth quarter of the year 2000. Increase in operating cash flow; Increase in number of subscribers; Factors affecting the company's financial performance.
- Charter reconnects with Street. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/30/2002, Vol. 373 Issue 12, p13
Reports the financial performance of Charter Communications Inc. List of top executives of the company; Amount of debts; Rank of the company in the cable industry; Figures of the first-quarter loss.
- Charter Small-System Moves Involve Channel Reclamation. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p45
Reports the partial conversion of the smaller cable systems of Charter Communications Inc. into digital signal distribution in the U.S. Efforts the increase cable penetration and reduce losses to direct broadcast satellite services; Factors influencing the decision of the company; Reclamation...