Yield hunters go long in Tennessee, unrated in Washington
- New York, Virginia Issuers Plan Several Sizable Offerings. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32439, p7
The article reports on the anticipated bond issuance of New York City and Virginia. New York City will offer its $850 million general obligation refunding to individual investors. The portfolio consists of fiscal 2007 Series A and Series B. Meanwhile, the Virginia Housing Development Authority...
- Where bonds are headed--and why you need to go there. Begany, Tim // Medical Economics;11/06/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p95
Focuses on the climate for bond investments in the United States, as of November 6, 2000. Prospects for growth in the bond market; Reasons for investing in bonds; Steps in buying bonds; Types of bond and bond funds. INSETS: Individual bonds or bond funds?;Bond types, and how to buy them..
- High quality and high yields prove to be irresistible. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p2A
Reports on financial brokers' call for investors to take advantage of the combination of high quality and high yields in the bond market. Prudential Securities Inc. first vice president of investments Helen Rothlein's experience with buying New York bonds whose value decline due to the increase...
- MARKET BUZZ. // High Yield Report;7/7/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p5
Presents a chart of high yield bond figures, and news briefs related to European bond deals as of June 25, 2003. Top bond gainers and losers; Move of Teksid sPa to sell its high yield bonds in the U.S.; Details on the subordinated debt available from Focus Wickes.
- Stepping Up For Buyers. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p11
Reports on the growth of investment-grade corporate bond market in the U.S. Structure of step-up coupon deals.
- Israel Bonds hit record $1 billion. // Southern Jewish Life;Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p19
The article reports on the record-breaking 2013 sales of the annual Israel Bond investments in the U.S. domestic market and it is anticipated that the domestic investments in Israel Bonds will surpass the market expectations.
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p6
Presents a graph depicting the volume of U.S. high yield in the bond market.
- Mexican issuers may tap market by spring. // High Yield Report;03/15/99, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p1
Speculates on high-yield bond issues in Mexico. Market conditions supporting high-yield investments in the country; Industries likely to issue bond offers; Investment opportunities in the market.
- High Yield Gainers and Losers (as of 10/16/02). R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p4
Lists the best-performing and worst-performing bonds in the U.S. high yield market, as of October 16, 2002. Top 15 gainers; Top 15 losers.