- American century has a tax-managed fund. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;03/03/99, Vol. 164 Issue 41, p9
Focuses on American Century's launching of its first tax-managed mutual fund called the American Century Tax Managed Value Fund.
- In Brief: American Century Initiates Load Funds. // American Banker;10/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 194, p10
Reports that American Century Investments Co. has started its first series of load mutual funds in the U.S. American Century Advisor funds which will be included in the series; Process for selling the funds; Percentage of mutual fund shares sold through financial intermediaries; Assets managed...
- American Century Investments. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p9
Features investment company American Century Investments. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- American Century 'Loads' 10 Funds, Distribution Bid . Gjertsen, Lee Ann // American Banker;2/14/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 31, p7
Reports that American Century Investments Inc. has transformed some of its portfolios into load mutual funds. Rationale behind the transformation; Significance of the change for company according to its senior vice president David Larrrabee; Names of transformed funds; Decision of the company...
- American Century to Add 3 Mutual Funds. // American Banker;5/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 104, p9
Reports the addition of mutual funds to the American Century Investments in Kansas City, Montana. Names of the portfolios; Emphasis of the American Century Target 2030 Fund on maturities occurring every five years; Description of the New Opportunities II Fund; Investment of the International...
- A poor result from a mutual fund is no gift--or is it? Jaffe, Charles A. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/14/98, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p20
Focuses on American Century Investments' 20th Century Giftrust mutual fund. Features of the fund; Stock investments of the fund; Investors' trust agreement with the fund; Problems of investors in leaving the fund.
- European stocks blaze for good reason. Francis, David R. // Christian Science Monitor;6/1/98, Vol. 90 Issue 129, pB7
Speaks of the performance of two global mutual funds managed by Henrik Strabo. How the common currency, or euro, has impacted European stock markets; The returns on Strabo's American Century International Discovery Fund and his American Century International Growth Fund in 1998; Overriding...
- American Century Adds C-Shares. Greene, Andrew // On Wall Street;Apr2001, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the move of the American Century company to add C-shares to some of its funds. Assessment of the sales of level load shares; Background of the company.
- Football legend tackles mutual funds. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;12/25/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p8
Reports that National Football League Hall of Famer Gale Sayers joined the board of directors for American Century Investments Inc.'s mutual fund family. Membership to the compliance committee for the fund family; Beginnings in the industry.