Raymond James hires 2 for new Texas office
- Raymond James Taps Shadow for Multicurrency Ops. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p7
Reports the installation of Raymond James of Shadow Financial Systems' ShadoSuite to support its multicurrency trade processing and clearing for non-transactions in the U.S. Replacement of the undisclosed third-party system; Linkage of the ShadoSuite to Automatic Data Processing's SIS system;...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p32
Reports on developments concerning the United States financial services industry as of August 21, 2001. Steven Benov's decision to join the health care finance group of Raymond James & Associates Inc. as vice president of public finance in the Chicago, Illinois office; Elizabeth R. Hill's...
- Mayol imports Raymond James & Associates. Ortega-Arocho, Pedro // Caribbean Business;4/15/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p6
Reports that businessman, Hector Mayol has established a branch of Miami, Florida-based Raymond James & Associates Inc. to serve the portfolio management and financial service business of Puerto Rico. Debt restructuring, alternative financing sources, preparation of credit agency presentations...
- Fast Track. // Traders Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 159, p20
Provides update on the financial services companies in the United States as of November 1999. Hiring of two sales traders by C.E. Unterberg Towbin; Addition of two position traders at Raymond James and Associates; Information on the position trader who left Jefferies and Company.
- CORRECTIONS. // On Wall Street;Oct2006, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p14
The article presents two corrections in the September 2006 issue, including the article "Gorman's Game Plan" and the name of the photographer in the Contributions section.
- A RECRUITER'S TOUR OF RAYMOND JAMES. Willis, Bill // On Wall Street;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p23
The article offers author's insights on his visit at the headquarters of financial services provider Raymond James & Associates Inc., in St. Petersburg, Florida. He mentions the five business models that it offers to financial advisors such as the independent employment model for advisors who...
- Raymond James Recruits Team With $220M. Welsch, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;12/15/2014, p1
The article announces that financial services company Raymond James & Associates Inc. has appointed father-son advisors Erwin Bry and Terry Bry, who have been managing 220 million dollars in assets.
- From Book Smart to Street Smart. McMorris, Frances A. // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p22
The article focuses on financial services firms' priority to train new financial advisors as a preparation for the aging staff and diminishing recruits in the U.S. Wells Fargo ranked 27th in the November 2010 list of top corporate training departments by "Training" magazine. Meanwhile, Bob...
- Roller Coaster REIT Ride. Wine, Elizabeth // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p28
The article discusses the status of real estate investment trust (REIT) in 2011. Paul Puryear, director of real estate research for Raymond James, believes that the REITs will maintain its good performance in 2010 because the commercial real estate is in a period of essential recovery. However,...