Treasury Details 2-Year Note Auction
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.220% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p2
This article focuses on the auction by the U.S. Department of Treasury of $14 billion of 10-year notes as 4 l/8s, a 4.220% high yield, a price of 99.231425.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
The U.S. Department of Treasury Department said it will raise $2.637 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills on June 23, 2003 by selling $35 billion to refund $32.363 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department said yesterday it will raise $1,312 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $34 billion to refund $32,688 billion in maturing securities.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p2
Presents news briefs related to the securities industry in the U.S. as of April 21, 2003. Amount to be paid by the Treasury Department at its weekly auction of 91 day and 182 day discount bills; Rise in first-time applications for state unemployed benefits in the week ended April 12, 2003;...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p2
This article reports that according to the U.S. Treasury Department, it will raise $3,156 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on December 20, 2004, by selling $36 billion to refund $32,844 billion of maturing securities.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p2
Reports that U.S. Department of the Treasury will raise a considerable amount of cash at its weekly auction through marketable securities.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 3.470% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32288, p2
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's auction of $10 billion of four-week bills at a 3.470 percent high yield, a price of 99.730111. The coupon equivalent was 3.528 percent while the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.69. Tenders at the high rate were alloted. The issue date of...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 2.775% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32149, p2
This article presents information on the U.S. Treasury Department which auctioned $13 billion of four-week bills at a 2.775 percent high yield and a price of $99,784167. The coupon equivalent was 2.820 percent. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.83. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 12.36...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.088B in NewCash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has announced plans to raise more than one-billion-dollar of new cash by selling thirty-four-billion-dollar worth of treasury bills at its weekly auction of 90-day and 181-day discount bills in the U.S. on November 21, 2005.