Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.855%, 2.040%
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $5.228B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $5.228 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 5.055% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p37
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $26 billion of our-week bills at a 5.055 percent high yield, a price of 99.615778. The coupon equivalent was 5.160 percent and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.50. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 59.50 percent while the median...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.440%, 3.745%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32226, p2
Reports on the mixture of tender rates for the Treasury Department's discount bills in the U.S. Amount of bid-to-cover ratio; Percentage of high rate tenders allotted.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.850%, 4.065%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Reports on the increase in the tender rates for the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury. Percentage of increase; Factors contributing to the increase; Amount of median bid.
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.040%, 0.160% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33233, p2
The article reports on the decline of the tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department in December 2009. It states that as the three months posted a 0.040% high rate, down from 0.050% and the six months incurred a 0.160% high rate, decline from 0.165%....
- Cash Managements Draw 2.440% Rate. McConnel, Allison L. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department recently sold $11 billion of 12-day cash management bills, dated March 3, 2005 and due March 15, 2005 at a 2.440% high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 3.06. The coupon equivalent was 2.476%. The price was 99.918667. The low bid was...
- Treasury to Offer Cash-Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of U.S. Treasury Department to auction cash management bills on October 12, 2004.