Existing Home Sales Up to 6.75M Rate
- Rates up, home sales down. // BRW;1/11/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the decline of new home sale activity in Australia for November 2006, while interest rates have risen, according to the New Home Sales Survey by the Housing Industry Association. The survey of 100 residential builders revealed that new home sales and units decreased by 5.3...
- Existing Home Sales Up to Record Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31914, p2
Reports on the increase in existing home sales in the U.S. in May 2004. Factors that contributed to the record sales rate.
- 'For Sale' Signs Hanging Around Just a Little Longer. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p1
Reports on developments in the real estate sector in San Diego, California, as of July 12, 2004. Business pace in the local resale market for local home buyers and real estate agents; Observation of Heather Benson, a realtor at Prudential California Realty, of fewer multiple offers and longer...
- Urban sprawl is here in Pima County . . . but annexation may help manage it. Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;11/1/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p11
Reports on the growing number of residential real estate business in Tucson, Arizona. Government regulation for urban development; Cost of home buying; Difficulties in developing infrastructure during the past years.
- TOP 10 HOMES SOLD. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/20/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 21, p31A
Presents the locations, prices, and agents of the top 10 homes sold in Long Island, New York.
- Home sales stumble. // Oregon Business Magazine;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p51
The article reports that the residential real estate sales in Central Oregon, the Willamette Valley and the Portland metropolitan area have slowed or declined in 2006. The weak home sales performance was attributed to a U.S. trend that affected other regions more adversely. Data is also given...
- Shrinking sellers' ranks pinch market. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/26/99, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the dramatic dwindling of the number of homes listed for sale on the Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listings Service, from March 1998 to March 1999. Implications for buyers and prices; Biggest decline in listings since the 1991 Persian Gulf War.
- Sizzle for the Summer. Boonr, Rolf // Wenatchee Business Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, pC1
Reports on the status of the residential property market in Wenatchee, Washington. Number of homes sold in the area between May 2003-May 2004; Factors driving the condition of the home loan market; Role of interest rates in the performance of the housing industry.
- REAL ESTATE GOSSIP. Collins, Mary Alice // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p127
The article reports on news and developments concerning real estate in Sarasota County, Florida. The 23,000-square-foot Italian-themed estate in Venice is for sale at $17 million. The 5,700-square-foot Tuscan estate with waterfront views is for sale at $4.75 million and is listed with Craig and...