Existing Home Sales Up to 6.75M Rate
- Rates up, home sales down. // BRW;1/11/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the decline of new home sale activity in Australia for November 2006, while interest rates have risen, according to the New Home Sales Survey by the Housing Industry Association. The survey of 100 residential builders revealed that new home sales and units decreased by 5.3...
- Existing Home Sales Up to Record Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31914, p2
Reports on the increase in existing home sales in the U.S. in May 2004. Factors that contributed to the record sales rate.
- 'For Sale' Signs Hanging Around Just a Little Longer. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p1
Reports on developments in the real estate sector in San Diego, California, as of July 12, 2004. Business pace in the local resale market for local home buyers and real estate agents; Observation of Heather Benson, a realtor at Prudential California Realty, of fewer multiple offers and longer...
- Urban sprawl is here in Pima County . . . but annexation may help manage it. Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;11/1/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p11
Reports on the growing number of residential real estate business in Tucson, Arizona. Government regulation for urban development; Cost of home buying; Difficulties in developing infrastructure during the past years.
- November New Home Sales +3.4% to 1.047M Annual Rate. McConell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p2
The article reports on the growth of new home sales in the United States in November 2006. Sales of new, single-family homes increased 3.4 percent to a 1.047 million seasonally adjusted annual rate. The unadjusted average prices of a new single-family home declined to $294,900 from October's...
- TOP 10 HOMES SOLD. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/20/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 21, p31A
Presents the locations, prices, and agents of the top 10 homes sold in Long Island, New York.
- Home sales stumble. // Oregon Business Magazine;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p51
The article reports that the residential real estate sales in Central Oregon, the Willamette Valley and the Portland metropolitan area have slowed or declined in 2006. The weak home sales performance was attributed to a U.S. trend that affected other regions more adversely. Data is also given...
- Residential Home Sales Remain Strong. Baca, Micky // BusinessWest;Nov2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the status of the residential real estate business in western Massachusetts as of November 2000. Linking of decline in home sales to lack of inventory; Impact of uncertainty over fuel prices and the political landscape on sales; Competitive maneuvering among buyers and brokers.
- Shrinking sellers' ranks pinch market. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/26/99, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the dramatic dwindling of the number of homes listed for sale on the Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listings Service, from March 1998 to March 1999. Implications for buyers and prices; Biggest decline in listings since the 1991 Persian Gulf War.