- MISSOURI: Convention Center Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that the city of Saint Louis in Missouri has finalized the sale of $50 million of debt to refund bonds issued for its convention and sports facility project. An estimated $1.78 million has been saved by the city through the refunding. The bonds were priced to yield 4.21...
- Italy bonds with the euro. Reilly, Teresa // Public Finance;03/12/99, p26
Reports that Italy's regional government in Lazio is pioneering a euro-denominated bond. Euro-optimism of the state government; Reason behind the local government of Lazio, Italy's decision to welcome the euro; Impact of the monetary union on the region's public finance and economy.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p34
Presents a chart depicting bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Peacock, Wayne; Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F.; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;06/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31162, p41
Presents news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Northeast, recent as of June 2001. Connecticut's sale of general obligation bonds; School funding bill in New Hampshire; Rating of the New Jersey School Bond Credit Enhancement Program.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p34
Presents charts depicting the bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p35
Presents charts depicting bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p37
Presents a roundup of bond-market and public-finance news from around the United States Northeast, as of May 15, 2000. Audit problems in Washington, D.C.; Lancaster County, Pennsylvania's bond rating; New Jersey Senate's approval of a bill that would help in the funding of public school...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p36
Presents a round-up of news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Midwest, as of January 31, 2001. General obligation bonds in Waukegan, Illinois; Ohio's proposed budget for fiscal 2002-2003; Visible supply by state; GO yield curves for January 29, 2001.
- Never Big on Bonding, And Still Not. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/15/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32857, Special section p30
The article reports on the decline of revenue and general obligation bond issuance of Montana in 2008. This could be attributed to its sluggish bond market, high issuance costs and a debt-averse attitude. It is noted that the bond market is deterring many projects from going forward. A hospital...