Seattle-Area Health Group Preps GO Sale
- The Top 50 Hospitals. Shankar, Amita // njbiz;6/16/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p22
Presents a list of the top 50 hospitals in New Jersey based on the number of admissions in 2003. Hackensack University Medical Center; The Valley Hospital; Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- NORTHEAST. // Modern Healthcare;5/21/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p33
The article offers news briefs on health care in the Northeast region of the U.S. Paoli Hospital broke ground on a new $145 million patient-care pavilion that will nearly double licensed beds when it opens in the summer of 2009. Bayonne Medical Center has filed for bankruptcy protection,...
- First out of the gate. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2003, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p81
Reports on the grand opening of the Sky Ridge Medical Center facility in Denver, Colorado in 2003. Hospital facilities and services.
- The Healthcare Revolution. Greenberg, Joseph // J@pan Inc.;Jul2008, Issue 78, p14
The article focuses on the innovations in healthcare facilities brought about by Japanese companies. One example is the Osaki DOKTORS medical center which opened in November 2007. The facility recognizes the need to provide preventative medicine, care for lifestyle-related illnesses, stress,...
- Reaching a dead end. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;11/3/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p28
Presents updates on several hospitals in the U.S. as of November 2003. Improvements in the operation of Detroit Medical Center; Closure of Capitol Hill; Information on Catholic Healthcare West.
- Hauenstein Center Fuels Local Economy. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/20/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p1
The article describes the Saint Mary's Hauenstein Center and its economic effect on the surrounding community in Grand Rapids,Michigan. The center is going to offer medical services that are not currently available and thus will capture medical expenditures that have been leaving the area. The...
- Health Care. // Cincinnati Magazine;2006 City Guide, Vol. 39, p92
The article presents information on medical centers and health facilities. Bethesda North Hospital Inc. is the fourth largest hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Christ Hospital is one of the best hospitals in the U.S. The Cincinnati Children's Outpatient Centers at different locations offer a...
- OPERATION: EXPANSIONS. // Business NH Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p40
Focuses on expansions made by New Hampshire hospitals. Details of the cancer care expansion of the Concord Hospital; Move of the Catholic Medical Center to consolidate all of its cardiology-related services in one area; Information on the cost of the expansion of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital.
- UH SUITE TO FOCUS ON BREATHING IMPLANT. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that the University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio, will open a suite to provide care to people who've been implanted with the Diaphragm Pacing System (DPS). The DPS allows people with spinal cord injuries to breathe without a ventilator.