Seattle-Area Health Group Preps GO Sale
- The Top 50 Hospitals. Shankar, Amita // njbiz;6/16/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p22
Presents a list of the top 50 hospitals in New Jersey based on the number of admissions in 2003. Hackensack University Medical Center; The Valley Hospital; Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- The Healthcare Revolution. Greenberg, Joseph // J@pan Inc.;Jul2008, Issue 78, p14
The article focuses on the innovations in healthcare facilities brought about by Japanese companies. One example is the Osaki DOKTORS medical center which opened in November 2007. The facility recognizes the need to provide preventative medicine, care for lifestyle-related illnesses, stress,...
- Reaching a dead end. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;11/3/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p28
Presents updates on several hospitals in the U.S. as of November 2003. Improvements in the operation of Detroit Medical Center; Closure of Capitol Hill; Information on Catholic Healthcare West.
- East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System. // Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology;May/Jun2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p181
Features the East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System in Tyler, Texas. Capacity; Challenges in the construction of the facility; Goals.
- Regional News: WEST. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p18
The article presents news briefs in the hospital industry in the West region of the U.S. as of February 6, 2006. It reports the opening of Mat-Su Regional Medical Center in Palmer Alaska. The $59 million expansion project at Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center has been completed on January 30.
- Hospitals. // njbiz;7/4/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p92
`Presents a tabular representation of several hospitals which are ranked by the number of admissions in 2004 in New Jersey. Hackensack University Medical Center; The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood; Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick.
- Hospitals & Medical Centers. Hosking, Sandra // Journal of Business (10756124);4/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 9, pB4
Ranks hospitals and medical centers in Spokane County, Washington, by number of licensed beds available. Sacred Heart Medical Center; Deaconess Medical Center; Eastern State Hospital.
- Bloomington/Nashville/Columbus Area. // Indiana Business Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, Special section p22
Presents a directory of health care providers in Bloomington/Nashville/Columbus area in Indiana.
- Southeast Indiana. // Indiana Business Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, Special section p24
Presents a directory of health care facilities in Southeast Indiana.