How to turn a net cruiser into a net customer
- An Untangled Web. Wolpin, Bill // World Wastes;Nov98, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p4
Editorial. Introduces the worldwastes.com, the Internet site of waste management industry magazine `World Wastes.' Archival feature; Updated information on industry's key events; Meet the Staff page; Display and classified advertising.
- World Wastes Launches New Website. // World Wastes;Nov98, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p7
Announces the debut of worldwastes.com, the online site of waste management trade magazine `World Wastes.' Information and services; Contact information.
- Waste Web. Fickes, Michael // Waste Age;Aug2000, Vol. 31 Issue 8, pSS6
Focuses on online services that serve the needs of garbage haulers and recyclers. Analine.com's operation of a reverse auction for haulers and waste generators; Three-phase introduction of EWaste's services to the waste management industry; Fibermarket.com's creation of a market-maker exchange...
- Dot-coms come out of woodwork for Expo. Gerlat, Allan // Waste News;06/05/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on the Internet-based waste management companies that participated in the Waste Expo 2000 in Atlanta, Georgia. Some of the Web-based companies included Analine.com, Fibermarket.com, PaperExchange.com and Wasteclick.com; Featured exhibits.
- Don't recycle bad practice. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p2
The article presents information on a Health and Safety in Waste Management conference hosted by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) and co-sponsored by the Waste Management Industry Training and Advisory Board. The theme of the conference, which will be held on April 29,...
- NEW WEBSITE FOR BUCKEYE STATE BOWHUNTERS. // Bowhunter;Dec2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p39
Focuses on a website recently created by Ohio bowhunters and brothers Mike and Chris Baker.
- EPHELP RIDES TO THE RESCUE! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Feb2010, Issue 687, p53
The article focuses on the Exchange Pricing (EP) FAQ website, located at http://www.ssf.army.mill.
- Worst Web Faux Pas. Morville, Peter // Macworld;Feb1999, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p103
Discusses the three common faults or frustrations in creating Web sites. Difficulties in navigation; Chaotic organization scheme of the site; Overwhelming main page.
- Helping visitors find what they need. Goldsborough, Reid // Business Journal (Central New York);9/8/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p1B
The article offers step-by-step instructions for designing or redesigning site.