For Philadelphia U
- MINNESOTA: Rail Agency Gets Aa3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of a Aa3 credit with a positive outlook to the Anoka County Regional Rail Authority's sales of 33 million dollars of revenue bonds. It will finance the county's contribution towards a commuter rail line and an extension of a...
- West Virginia on a Roll With $70 Million Sold So Far in 2003. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p28
With a handful of deals already complete and a potential 4 billion dollar pension bond sale later in the year, West Virginia, the Southeast region's smallest issuer last year, has started 2003 with a sizeable amount of bond issuance as of March 27, 2003. New-issue volume grew to 674 million...
- Moody's Downgrades New Jersey to Aa3. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded New Jersey's general obligation rating and lowered most of the state's appropriation-backed debt. Effect of the downgrade on the state's credit.
- Hollywood, Broward Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p35
The article reports on the decision to loan First Florida Governmental Financing Commission revenue bonds to the city of Hollywood and Broward County in Florida. These bonds were assigned an A2 rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Hollywood will use the proceeds to purchase right of way and...
- Miami-Dade Selling $400 Million, Almost All for Giant Airport CIP. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p1
Reports on the sale of Florida's Miami-Dade County's aviation revenue bonds which will go toward Miami International Airport's capital improvement program. Total worth of the bonds; Components of the deal; Moody's Investors Service's rating to the bond sale.
- Orange Co. Tourism Bonds Stable: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its A2 rating on tourist development tax bonds in Orange County, Florida. Revision of the outlook of the tourism bonds from negative to stable by the company; Effect of the decline in tourist development tax revenues on debt service coverage.
- Moody's Downgrades CalPRS, CalSTRS 3 Notches Each to Aa3. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p32
The article reports on the assessment made by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. to the credit enhancement programs of the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) and the California State Teachers Retirement Systems (CalSTRS) in San Francisco, California. Both...
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Corporate CATs: the next frontier. Gregory, Michael // Asset Securitization Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p1
Report on the issuance of a multi-billion catastrophe bond from Moody's Investor Service Inc. Aggregate amount of the bond issued; Reason why EQECAT is fielding increased interest from non-insurance entities; Purpose of the proceeds derived from the transaction.