Moody's: State HFAs Still Stable Despite Choppy Economic Conditions
- Jumbo Performance Showing Signs of Credit Improvement. // Mortgage Servicing News;Jul2007, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p17
The article reports on the improvement in the performance of prime credit quality jumbo mortgages for March 2007 in the U.S. According to Moody's Investors Service Inc., 0.378% of prime jumbo mortgages were 60 days or more past due in March, which is down from 0.383% in February 2007. However,...
- California Housing Finance Agency HMRB Upgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it upgraded the long-term underlying rating on California Housing Finance Agency's home mortgage revenue bonds to A3 from Baa2.
- Housing Downgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the decline in the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Gloucester County Senior Housing Development Corp. 1994A and Series 1994B mortgage revenue refunding bonds. Increase in rental revenues; Description of the outlook on the bonds; Effect of reserves held by a trustee for...
- Lenders Seen Equal to Housing Hit. Terris, Harry // American Banker;1/16/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p10
The article looks at how Moody's Investors Service Inc. does not think the housing market is crashing, but even if it did, the ratings agency says, banks and thrifts are well positioned to handle the difficulty. According to Moody's, if lenders were stricken by defaults as severe as those...
- TRANCHE ON REVIEW. // National Mortgage News;6/6/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p30
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed one tranche issued by C-Bass 2002-CB5 on review for downgrade.
- Pennsylvania's Twin Valley School GOs Cut to A2. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the long-term general obligation rating for the Twin Valley School District in Pennsylvania for deteriorating its financial position and liquidity.
- Nassau County Scores Twin Upgrades as Health Agency Readies $300M Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p7
Reports on the upgrades of credit ratings involving the transaction of Nassau Health Care Corp.'s plan to sell county-guaranteed refunding bonds in Nassau County, New York. Rate issued to the transaction by Moody's Investor's Service Inc.; Amount due for issuance; Financial institutions engage...
- Upgrades for HSBC, Boston Private. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;7/8/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 130, p20
Reports on ratings news from Moody Investors Service Inc. concerning HSBC USA Inc. and Boston Private Holdings Inc. Details on how Boston Private received favorable comments from analysts, a day after it announced that it has resolved its regulatory issues. How the company was applauded for...
- Moody's Gives Ford, GM Six Months Notice To Shape Up. Catton, Grant // High Yield Report;6/20/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p9
Focuses on the six-month compliance time given by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. (MIS) to General Motors Corp. (GMC) to prove its worthiness of the current credit ratings in the U.S. Financial performance of the company; Examination of the corporate finance of GMC by MIS; Periodic benchmarks...