Illinois Agency's Budget Includes $700M of Toll-Backed Bonds
- Illinois Holds Hearing on Leasing Toll Road. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32393, p1
The article reports on the state legislative hearing regarding the benefits and risks of the potential privatization of the toll road in Illinois. According to state Senator Jeffrey Schoenberg, chairman of the Senate Appropriations II Committee which is holding the hearings, the toll road is the...
- ROMANIA'S FISCAL-BUDGETARY STRATEGY. MOŞTEANU, Narcisa Roxana // Quality - Access to Success;2011 Supplement, p606
This paper summarizes the analysis of fiscal and budgetary strategy of Romania and a proposal for its improvement. This paper sketches the main changes to be made to current strategy, changes that in the opinion of the author would make public authorities in public finance more responsible.
- Critical Points On This Year's Fiscal Calendar. // AHA News;
A calendar of important events for the U.S. fiscal calendar in 2013 is presented which includes government spending cuts, expiration of government funding, and budget deadline.
- As I See It. Dodgson, Gregory E.V. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p25
Comments on the plan of the U.S. administration to eliminate tax on dividend payments as a result of the decision of the Senate to reverse its initial budget resolution as of March 2003. Composition of the budget resolution; Cost of the dividend tax cut proposed by the administration; Function...
- Essence and Content of the Budget Planning as a Basis of Budgetary Process. Ilyashenko, Vladimir V. // Izvestia Uralskogo Gosudarstvennogo Ekonomiceskogo Universiteta;2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p125
The article looks at the essence and content of budget planning as a basis of budgetary process and analyzes historical milestones of budget planning in the USSR and the Russian Federation.
- N.W.F.P Budget: Rs. 95.987bn Tax Free Budget Presented. // Economic Review (05318955);May/Jun2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5/6, p10
The article reports on the 95.987 billion rupee tax-free budget for financial year 2006-2007 in the North-West Frontier Province in Pakistan. Finance Minister Siraj-ul Haq presented the tax-free budget with the current expenditure estimated at 54.5 billion rupee and capital expenditure of 14...
- Comptroller: State budget spending grows by 10 percent. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/14/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p3
The article reports on the increase of the budget spending of New York for the fiscal year 2005-2006.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/25/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p25
Reports on the approval of the 2005 federal budget in the United Arab Emirates. Factors that account for the largest portion of spending.
- Spent spree in Victoria? Andrews, Bruce; Heathcote, Andrew; Roberts, Craig // BRW;11/27/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the government spending and budget operations in Victoria.