Little Rock Library Debt Revised by S&P
- 'A' Is for Arts Center. Daulerio, A. J. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p35
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has assigned an A rating to the revenue bonds of the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank. Issuance of the bonds for the Orange County Performing Arts Center; Selection of Banc of America Securities LLC to underwrite the auction securities.
- The Third Leg Falls S&P, Following Suit, Lowers Tobacco Bonds. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31709, p1
Reports that the American investment rating agency, Standard & Poor's (S&R) lowered the ratings on almost all the tobacco revenue securitizations it rates by one point on August 28, 2003, bringing the majority of the bonds to the BBB level and maintaining a negative outlook on the deals. Number...
- Nevada Scores Its 3d AA-Plus. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded Nevada's general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA. The rating action affects outstanding debt of the state. The upgrade reflects the state's gradual diversification of tax revenues beyond the taxes paid by casinos along the...
- S&P Looking at Sacramento Schools Pension Deal Following Board Vote. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p4
Reports on the review of the A rating for a Sacramento City Unified School District pension obligation bond issue by the Standard & Poor's Corp. in California. Withdrawal from a special pension program for top administrators; Worth of pension obligation bond issued on behalf of California...
- S & P Downgrades $10M on Insured Debt for Texas Juvenile Detention Center. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31907, p28
Reports that the Standard & Poor's has downgraded its ratings to the combination tax and revenue bonds of Littlefield, Texas. Insurance of the bonds by the Financial Security Assurance; Management of the Bill Clayton Detention Facility; Terms of the payment contract between the city and tje...
- S&P Revises to Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p31
Reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp. on the general obligation bonds to stable of Tennessee. Improvement of the state economy; Incorporation of reform in the budget of the state; Refusal of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to change its outlook for the state bonds.
- S&P Affirms A-Plus Rating, Negative Outlook of Ohio's Buckeye Power. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p7
Reports on the negative outlook rating of Standard & Poor's Corp. on Buckeye Power Inc., a cooperative in Ohio. Profile of the company; Information on bonds issued by the cooperative; Reasons for the negative outlook.
- Golden Valley USD, Calif., Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. raised its rating to A-minus from BBB-plus on Golden Valley, California, Unified School District's outstanding 1999 Series A general obligation bonds. Factors contributing to the rating upgrade; Agency's additional assignment of its SP-1-plus...
- NEW YORK: Altamont Raised to A. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32837, p9
The article reports on the upgrade made by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Altamont Village's general obligation rating to A from BBB-plus in Altamont, New York. The rating agency stated that the upgrade reflects the village's continued maintenance of a good financial position despite two years of...