Mass. Set For $801M GO Offering
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p27
Presents a table of the visible bond supply by state in the United States for August 15, 2005 and August 22, 2005. Name of state; Number of issues; Amount; Change in amount.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.690% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p2
Reports on the sale of high-rate bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p21
The article reports on the approved bond issues for the government of New York and South Carolina in March 2008. New York will issue $33,000,000 to be used in repairs, renovations and upgrades. South Carolina issues $85,700,00 for construction project. The $7,500,000 bond issue for the...
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p42
Presents data pertaining to the rates of state and local government bonds in the U.S. as of November 28, 2001. Prices of the bonds for the three months ended November 27, 2001; Rates of the bonds for the six months ended November 26, 2001; Source of the data.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p33
Presents a chart depicting the supply of state bonds in states concentrated in the South East region of the United States. Change in the value of outstanding bonds from May 1 to May 11, 2005; Alabama; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; North Carolina; South Carolina; Tennessee;...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p1
The article lists the visible supply of bonds per state in the U.S. as of October 20, 2015 which include 105,990 dollars for Arizona, 25,620 dollars for Arkansas, and 32, 095 dollars for New Mexico.
- Connecticut Bond Commission to Vote on $1.2B of Various-Purpose Bonds. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/6/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32749, p4
The article reports on the meeting of Connecticut's State Bond Commission to vote on $1.2 billion of various purpose bonds. These bonds include general obligation (GO), revenue and special tax obligation bonds. The commission will vote on the approval and authorize issuance of the bonds. The...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p30
Reports on the sale of bonds by various states in the United States. Amount; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Finance Authority of Maine Readies $25 Million Solid-Waste Offering. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p25
The article reports on the sale of solid-waste disposal revenue bonds by the Finance Authority of Maine in December 2005. The bond issue, which is valued at $25 million, will be underwritten by Banc of America Securities LLC. The variable-rate bonds will mature on January 1, 2024, and interest...