- Radian Group's 4Q Net Income Jumps 49% Over 2000. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p6
Reports on the increase in the net income of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based holding company Radian Group Inc. in 2001. Announcement of the company's net income per share; Growth plans of the company; Net premiums written for direct municipal deals.
- Radian's Net Is Up, Triad's Is Down. // National Mortgage News;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p6
Cites the increase in the fourth quarter 2000 earnings of Radian Group Inc. Creation of the company from the merger of Commonwealth Mortgage Assurance Corp. and Amerin; Net income for 2000; Increase in the operating earnings of mortgage insurance firm Triad Guaranty Inc.
- Mortgage Insurers Hot; Radian Profits Surge 40%. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;10/24/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 204, p2
Reports on the improved profits of Radian Group Inc. for the third quarter of 2000. Reflection of the strength of the mortgage insurance business; Factors influencing the growth of the housing and insurance mortgage market in the United States.
- Radian Group's 2Q Profits Bucks Industry Trend. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;8/8/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p10
The article reports on the second-quarter profits of the Radian Group Inc., a mortgage insurers company in the U.S.
- Radian Reports 17.5% Net Income Jump in Second Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p28
Reports growth of the net profit of insurance firm Radian Group Inc. based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Percentage of the increase; Performance of the firm in the financial guarantee sector; Role of the core mortgage operations in the improvement of the income of the firm.
- Radian Group Swings to a 3Q Profit. // American Banker;11/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 169, p8
The article notes that Radian Group Inc., a mortgage insurer, posted a third-quarter 2010 profit of $112.2 million.
- Radian Announces 16% Jump in Third-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31500, p7
Reports on a 16 percent increase in net income of U.S.-based Radian Group Inc. for the third quarter of 2002 in comparison to last year's third quarter figures. Increase in mortgage insurance business of the company; Plans of the company to expand its operations; Analysts' ratings of the company.
- Radian Reports Strong 2Q After Asset Guaranty Purchase. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31192, p35
Reports on the rise in the corporate profits of United States bond insurance company Radian Group Inc. during the second quarter of 2001. Percentage rise in the corporate profits generated by the company during the second quarter of 2001 as compared to that of the same period in 2000; Factors...
- Radian Sees 15% Increase in 1Q Earnings. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p7
Reports on the first quarter earnings posted by Radian Group Inc. in the U.S. Net income generated by the financial guaranty business; Amount of net premiums written for public finance direct insurance.