Agency Selling $23M for Fort Worth Maintenance Center
- Fort Worth to sell $4.3 million of COs in competitive deal. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p30
Reports on Fort Worth, Texas' plans to enter the market for the competitive sale of certificates of obligation on April 28, 1998. Structure of the deal; Maturity; Proceeds from the sale; Ratings of the bonds; Speculations on Fort Worth's future financing moves.
- FW debt service drops to $48.3m, the lowest level in nearly a decade. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p5
Reports in August 1997 that Forth Worth, Texas' debt service has fallen. Size of the debt service; Description of the city's budget; Forecast of the debt service.
- Road warriors. Petersen, Jeri // Fort Worth Business Press;1/30/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p10
Discusses the breakdown of the bond package in Fort Worth, Texas. Road projects included in the bond package; Details of the budget for parks and community services improvement; Systems for fire safety.
- Texas' Alliance Airport Authority To Refund $245 Million for FedEx. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p44
The article reports that the Alliance Airport Authority Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas will sell special facility revenue bonds valued of $245.15 million to finance the refunding of bonds that were initially issued in 1996. The 1996 bonds were used to finance an express cargo sorting facility for...
- Building debacles are city's failure. // Fort Worth Business Press;5/10/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p46
Editorial. Focuses on the problems encountered by the government of Fort Worth, Texas regarding demolitions. Reason behind the need to demolish the Bank One tower in the downtown area; Criticism against the failure of the local government to demolish the building; Actions that should be taken...
- Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport Set For 1st Part of $500M Offer. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p1
Reports the plan to sell 375 million dollars of fixed-rate revenue bonds from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board. Estimation of 125 million dollars in variable-rate debt; Aims to help pay terminal and runaway with the sale of fixed-rate Series 2002A bonds; Emphasis on deal for...
- Forth Worth Suburb Set $48M Go Vote to Build Complex. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33675, p3
The article reports on the decision of the voters to the 48 million dollar general obligation bonds for the establishment of a new municipal complex in Fort Worth suburb in Texas on May 12, 2012.
- Bond sale considered by housing finance group. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;10/20/95, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the awaited decision of the Fort Worth City Council on the issuing of bonds to refund possible defaulting issue of bonds. Issuing of bonds requested by MBIA Insurance Corporation; Problems experienced; Concern with future mismanagement; Comments from officials.
- Fort worth water, sewer sale will wait until outcome of San Antonio issue. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30518, p29
Details the planned water and sewer system revenue refunding and improvement bonds in Fort Worth, Texas. Issuance of debt depending on outcome of San Antonio's issue; Concern that San Antonio's offering might crowd the Fort Worth bonds out of the market; Three components of offering; Ratings.