- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p31
Presents a chart depicting the bonds issued by the state governments in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p27
Presents a chart depicting the bond issues of the state governments in the U.S. as of April 5, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p35
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of state bonds in the U.S.
- Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33359, p20
Several charts are presented that depict the negotiated sales of bonds in July 2010 in the U.S. including the Lease Revenue Bonds of California, Solid Waste System Refunding Revenue Bonds of Tampa, Florida, and General Obligation Various Purpose Bonds of Columbus, Ohio.
- Ratings for U.S. States. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34397, p1
A chart is presented that lists the credit ratings of U.S. states as determined by credit rating agencies such as Fitch and Moody's.
- State Government: State Government Budget Summary 2016-2017 Biennium. // Texas Almanac;2016/2017, p480
Several charts are presented that summarize the budget of the state government of Texas for the 2016-2017 biennium including general revenue funds, tax collections, and tax revenues.
- State Government: Federal Revenue by State Agency. // Texas Almanac;2016/2017, p481
A chart is presented that list the federal revenue by state agency in Texas from 2011 to 2014 including the Health and Human Services Commission, Texas Education Agency, and the Texas Department of Transportation.
- Federal Government: U.S. Tax Collections in Texas. // Texas Almanac;2016/2017, p548
Several charts are presented that list U.S. tax collections in Texas from 1960 to 2013, federal funds distribution in Texas from 2010 to 2013, and federal funds distribution to state governments in 2013.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32902, p10
Several charts are presented which show the competitive bond offerings of various states in the U.S. for the period June 18-July 1, 2008 including Anaheim Public Finance Authority on June 18, Villa Park Village in Illinois on 23rd and Los Banos USD on July 1.