Maryland opts for Bloomberg's system in upcoming GO sale
- Bloomberg's electronic bidding platform is successfully used for Utah GO sale. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p30
Reports on the success of the electronic bidding for the municipal bonds released by the state of Utah through Bloomberg LP's financial network. Winning bidders; Reason for the selection of Bloomberg over Internet-based MuniAuction; True interest costs borne by bidders; Entry of Bloomberg and...
- Bloomberg report: Sept. 2-5. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;09/08/97, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p4
Provides information on the Bloomberg News about the digest of news from the Detroit-area publicly traded companies. Reference to Kmart Corporation; Reference to Taubman Centers Incorporated; Reference to Federal Mogul Corporation.
- Crain's/Bloomberg Stock Index. // Crain's New York Business;01/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p34
Presents statistical information on Crain's/Bloombreg Stock Index of New York.
- Bloomberg plays rhythms of finance. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;6/12/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p4
Features Bloomberg Corp. Advertising campaigns; History of the company; Company goals.
- Stuck on Bloomberg. Torpey-Kemph, Anne // MediaWeek;09/22/97, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p77
Features the marketing campaign of Bloomberg News in New York's metropolitan region. Promotion for one-station radios to selected households.
- What's new at Bloomberg--hypertext to hard copy. // Business News New Jersey;1/24/96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, Corporate Report p7
Features Bloomberg Financial Markets. Bloomberg Online; Book titles; THE BLOOMBERG financial information service; Plans and expectations.
- New Services Available Through Bloomberg.com. // Information Today;Apr98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p24
Reports that a number of companies announced partnerships with information service, news and media company, Bloomberg L.P. Duration of the agreement between America Online Incorporated (AOL) and Bloomberg; Details on the partnership between Multex Systems Incorporated and Bloomberg; Services...
- Bloomberg to sell data licenses. Whitestone, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;09/16/96, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p10
Reports that Bloomberg Financial Markets LP is taking its first steps toward `unbundling' the delivery of the data it collects, by allowing customers to license the use of some of that data. Value of the custom terminals used as receptacles; Subscription fee to view lists of available data;...
- Here to the Vatican: Bloomberg's reach. // Crain's New York Business;11/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p30
Profiles Bloomberg Financial Markets that delivers financial and market research data. Related details of the company.