Average 7-Day Yield Rises 4 Basis Points
- Tax-Exempt Funds Shed $2.71 Billion as Investors Pay Their Taxes. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p7
Reports on the loss of tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. Outflow of cash due to the payment of quarterly taxes; Amount of tax-free assets; Increase in basis point of taxable fund yields.
- Cash flow into tax-exempts brings `obscene' yield levels, fund managers say. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;02/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30331, p6
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States during the first week of February 1998. Cash flow into tax-exempt money funds; Decline in yields on daily notes; Weekly yields; Analysts' assessments of the market.
- Two Weeks of Positive Inflows Add $6 Billion to Tax-Exempt Funds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p6
Reports that tax-exempt money market funds in the United States turned in positive cash flow for the two weeks ending May 15, 2001. Vigilance of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board in battling economic weakness by cutting short-term rates by half a point; Benefits for money market fund managers...
- Turmoil in Equities Led to Lighter Than Usual Tax-Day Outflows, Managers Say. Fine, Jacob; Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;04/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30876, p8
Reports on the decrease in outflows from tax-exempt money market funds due to the volatility in the United States equity market. Statistics on tax free money market fund assets; Movement of money from stock to money funds; Comments from portfolio managers.
- Tax-Exempt Money Funds Lose a Mere $252.5 Million in Latest Week. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/8/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p11
The article reports that 252.5 million U.S. dollars were pulled out by investors in the tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. in the week ended April 4, 2011.
- Tax-Exempts Hit Record High of$315.64B. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32022, p6
Reports on the increase in the tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S.
- Cash Exits Muni Money Funds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/20/2013, p1
The article discusses the Money Fund Report, a service of iMoneyNet.com., which highlights that cash outflows resumed for tax-exempt money market funds, which lost 619.5 million dollars in the week ended September 16, 2013, and mentions that the total net assets declined to 266.02 billion dollars.
- Money Funds Reverse Course, Drop $4.35B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/21/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p12
The article reports that the first decline of the tax-exempt money market funds was posetd as outflows of 4.35 billion dollars cut total net assets to 359.91 billion dollars for the week that ended January 17, 2011 in the U.S.
- Tax-Exempts See $10.6 Billion of Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32913, p7
The article reports on the $10.62 billion outflows encountered by tax-exempt money market funds starting the second half of 2008. The second consecutive week of declines made the tax-exempt funds to close at $503.03 billion in total assets on June 30, down from the previous week. On the other...