- Clean green companies? Gilkison, Bruce // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p65
Discusses the failure of manufacturing companies in New Zealand. Annual report of activities in relation to environmental management; Status of resource consents; Disclosure of companies of their environmental policies; Purposes of financial reports; Components in the disclosure of policies and...
- Technical information center. // Electrical World;Dec97, Vol. 211 Issue 12, p48
No abstract available.
- Manufacturing crashed in 2009; small bounce expected in 2010. Madden, Tobias // Fedgazette;Jan2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the decline in the manufacturing activity in 2009 in Minnesota.
- Manufacturing Firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;7/21/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p14
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of the manufacturing firms in Las Vegas, Nevada as of July 2003.
- Manufacturing Recovery Will Be Slow. Wolken, Randy // Business Journal (Central New York);1/24/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p11
Analyzes the state of manufacturing industry in New York City in 2002. Challenges faced by the industry in 2002; Factors influencing the condition of the sector; Solutions to overcome the manufacturing problems and uncertainty of the economy in the state.
- Manufacturers retooling to polish image. HOWE, ALESHIA // Fort Worth Business Press;3/1/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the initiative of Fort Worth, Texas manufacturing organizations, professionals, and Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County to polish the sector's image and to promote the benefits of entering the manufacturing field.
- West County Industrial Market Sees Glimmer of Hope. Goodmanson, Bob // Orange County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p57
The article reports on the expected growth in the manufacturing sector in the first quarter of 2010 in West County, California.
- A Smaller, but Still-relevant, Manufacturing Sector. // BusinessWest;3/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p12
The article reports that manufacturing industry is the economic foundation of Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts.
- Manutacturing steadies itselt. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/12/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p5
The article reports on the 3.5 percent fall of the manufacturing industries particularly its transportation equipment sector in Connecticut due to the attack of recession.