- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 22. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p2
This article presents a statistical representation of prices of the U.S. government securities as of June 22, 2005.
- UAE: ADSM On The Up, Dubai Still Weak. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/30/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p17
The article reports on the positive performance of the Abu Dhabi Securities Markets (ADSM) in the United Arab Emirates in March 2009 due to a combination of a U.S. equity bounce and higher oil prices. On March 24, 2009, the ADSM has breached resistance at 2,450, jumping higher to 2,533....
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 24. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Presents a table showing quotations for the government securities market in the United States as of May 24, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply and supply as of May 25, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 29. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p2
The article presents brief information on rates of different government securities prices. The article also presents municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p36
Presents charts depicting statistics on public securities in the U.S. as of November 4, 2005. Market indicators; Securities prices; Visible supply declines; State and local government series rates.
- The intraday price behaviour of Australian and New Zealand cross-listed stocks. Lok, Emily; Kalev, Petko S. // International Review of Financial Analysis;2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4/5, p377
Abstract: This paper considers the intraday price behaviour of Australian stocks listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and cross-listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX), as well as the dynamics of the New Zealand securities listed on the NZX and cross-listed on the ASX. The study...
- The Private Equity Consumer? Moore, Brian // European Retail Digest;Autumn2007, Issue 55, p65
Bearing in mind that the private equity retailer's 'long term' objective is to re-sell the company to the stock market within a three to five year timeframe at a minimum premium of 50 percent above the purchase price, complete with 'Tesco-class' ratio performance, then any longer term...
- The Effectiveness of Price Limits and Stock Characteristics: Evidence from the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges. Chen, Gong-meng; Rui, Oliver; Wang, Steven // Review of Quantitative Finance & Accounting;Sep2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p159
We examine the effectiveness of price limits on Chinese A shares and investigate the characteristics of those stocks that hit their price limits more frequently. We find that the effect of price limits is asymmetric for the A shares in upward and downward price movements and different for...