Grigsby & Associates Taps Ceresa for Return to N.Y.C
- Grigsby & Associates Reopens Office in Los Angeles Area. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports on the reopening of the Los Angeles, California office of San Francisco-based consulting firm Grigsby & Associates. Appointment of Karen Gordy as managing director of the firm; Background information about the closure of the previous closure of the firm; Plan of the company to boost its...
- Editor's letter. // Financial Management;Jul/Aug2001, p3
Introduces a series of articles on financial management and the attributes to look for in a financial manager.
- Reality Checks In. Carter, Carol // Georgia Trend;Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p81
Reports on advice given by various financial executives in Atlanta, Georgia on managing the money in troubled economic times. Need to understand that people's expectations for work, career and money are based upon factors they have no control over; Views of Gary Lutrick of Atlanta's Signal...
- From the Executive Director. Hale, Robert F. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Spring2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p7
The article introduces various reports which deal with the efforts of financial managers to meet the challenges of war and natural disasters.
- Rules for recruiting a practice manager. O'Connell, Dr Shaun // GP: General Practitioner;5/20/2002, p56
Reports the guidelines in recruiting a practice manager. Importance of trust; Relevance of personal priorities; Knowledge in finance management.
- Out of Context. // Money Management;8/4/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p2
Presents quotes about financial management from several financial executives in Australia.
- 2005 FMA ANNUAL MEETING CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. // Journal of Applied Finance;Fall/Winter2004, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p66
This article presents information on the 2005 Financial Management Association Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois on October 12-15, 2005. The Thirty-Fifth Annual Meeting will be held October 12-15, 2005 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The Association's Annual Meeting brings together academicians...
- Black Out. Armstrong, David // REP.;Aug2013, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p8
An introduction to an article on the financial executives to be watched in 2014 is presented.
- A fool and his money soon part. Feuer, Michael // Smart Business Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky;Apr2009, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p30
The author examines why executives who are effective in running businesses in the U.S., fall short in managing their own money. He believes that the main reason for this, is the failure of some executives to have a thorough examination on their portfolios and assets. He suggests that executives...