Munis Firm, Treasury Run-Up Brings Benchmark 10-Year Note Through 4.0%
- Munis Unchanged Ahead of Veterans Day Close. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33001, p2
The article offers information on the status of municipal bonds, also known as munis, during the Veterans Day closing in the U.S. According to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, these bonds remain unchanged because they showed little movement on November 10, 2008. Bonds from an...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p19
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the U.S.
- Munis Cap Tumultuous Year With Quiet Day. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/2/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33033, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal market on December 31, 2008 in New York. The market is claimed to be stronger by a basis point or two and is recovering some value after significant losses. It is claimed that the strength in the municipal market contrasted with weakness in...
- Munis Firmer Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/22/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32738, p2
The article focuses on developments concerning the status of the municipal market in the U.S. in October 19, 2007. Accordingly, the municipal market was firmer during the stated date in light trading in sympathy with Treasuries as market participants seek the safe haven bid in response to...
- Municipals Dragged Up 'Kicking And Screaming' by Treasuries. Curran, Bill; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p2
This article focuses on the performance of Municipal Bonds at the stock exchange. Municipal bonds edged higher on Friday in light trading as the treasury market posted minor gains and the government yield curve steepened slightly. Several traders said participants began showing interest in bonds...
- Munis Mixed and 'Pretty Sideways'. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33058, p2
The article offers updates on the municipal bond market in the U.S. Details on the losses of the Treasury market are presented. Tony Crescenzi, chief executive officer of Miller Tabak Asset Management, stresses that the data on February 6, 2009 will possibly change the recent trends in financial...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32469, p13
The article presents a calendar that lists upcoming bond offerings in the U.S. from September 26 to October 3, 2006.
- Municipals Rise, Treasuries Firm; Suffolk County, N.Y., Sells $225M. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;12/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31785, p2
Reports on the increase of municipal bonds in Suffolk County, New York. Gains in government bonds; Advancement on stock market; Economic indicators.
- Wall Street's Rivals. // Orange County Business Journal;10/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p14
The article offers information on the treasury bonds, municipal bonds, and dividend stocks for Wall Street's competitors in Orange County, California.