'Extremely Risky' Business
- N.Y.C. Mayor, City Council Compromise on Far West Plan. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p36
The article reports that New York City's Hudson Yards Infrastructure Corp. have decided to sell less debt to pay for US$2.8 billion of development projects on the Far West of Manhattan, New York City under an agreement with the City Council. The agreement would also ensure that the...
- Big Demand For Hudson Yards Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32521, p1
The article reports on the high demand of bond sale for Hudson Yards Infrastructure Corp. in New York City. Investment and banking professionals said that the $1.5 billion sales of bond will help finance the subway line to the far West Side of Manhattan and will support the development of...
- NEW YORK. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32917, p9
The article reports on the hope of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to reinstate the $2.7 billion of capital projects that officials in June 2008 proposed to delay until the 2010-2015 capital plan in New York. The MTA is expecting the infrastructure projects to push through if...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32305, p13
A list of the issue dates of different bonds in the U.S. is presented. Some of the issuers included in this list are: Hudson Yards Infrastructure Corp., Timothy P. Cahill, Miami-Dade County, and NYCTL 2006-T Trust.
- NEW YORK: Hudson Yards Breaks Ground. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/10/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33826, p7
The article offers information on the redevelopment project of Hudson Yards Development Corp. of New York City.
- Notes and Comment. // New Yorker;9/13/1982, Vol. 58 Issue 30, p31
The article reports on the existence of a butterfly in the lowest level of the West Fourth Street subway station in New York. A young woman and a middle-aged man, who happened to be the only people at the subway during that time, were amazed how on earth did that orange-and-black butterfly land...
- Work Starts on San Francisco's Central Subway. Ryerson, Anders; Ames, Lewis // Planning;May/Jun2011, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the preliminary work of the two of the three new underground Central Subway stations in San Francisco, California.
- ROAD BLOCK. // Contract Journal;2/23/2005, Vol. 427 Issue 6513, p1
Reports on the closure of Euston Road so an entrance canopy could be delivered and erected for the Belgrove Street subway in London, England.
- Going underground. Balmond, Sarah // Design Week;9/15/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the design revamp of the underground train stations in London, England. Innovations proposed for the subway stations; Identification of designers who will be involved in the renovation process; Impact of the design changes on the commuters; Trends influencing underground designs.