Analysts say they glean more from site visits
- Brad Gewehr of PaineWebber. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p8
Presents the ideas of Brad Gewehr, manager of municipal research at PaineWebber Inc., on the topic of tobacco-backed bonds.
- Bank of America Merrill Taps UBS Vet Gewehr as Director of Public Finance. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p22
The article announces that Brad Gewehr was appointed director of public finance at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Intermountain power agency. Roy, Elizabeth; Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p8
Discusses PaineWebber Inc. analyst Brad Gewehr's examination of the fiscal health of the Intermountain Power Agency, which issues bonds for 35 electric power systems in California and Utah. Improvement of the agency's operating efficiency; Agency's use of surplus funds to retire debt ahead of...
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p20
Reports on the results of competitive municipal bond sales announced in August 1997. Bond sale by Henry County, Alabama; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Kansas.