ABA survey: Definition of solid waste should be trashed
- ACTION OF THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES AT ITS MIDYEAR MEETING IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, FEBRUARY 14-15,.... // Tax Lawyer;Spring77, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p833
Presents the action of the House of Delegates of the American Bar Association Section of Taxation. Recommendations adopted by the section; Adoption of a 'blanket authority' resolution governing the presentation of statements; Support of the principle giving courts and administrative agencies...
- REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON MEMBERSHIP. Marley Jr., Everett A. // Tax Lawyer;Summer80, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p1068
Presents the report of the Committee on Membership of the Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association of the United States as of June 1980. Solicitation for more members; Number of regular and law student members; Cost effectiveness of solicitation projects.
- COUNCIL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ACTIONS BY THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS. // Tax Lawyer;Summer77, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p1284
Presents several amendments to the by-laws of the Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association. Status of associate members; Determination of dues of members and associate members; Approval by the Board of Governors.
- BY-LAWS SECTION OF TAXATION, AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION. // Tax Lawyer;Summer77, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p1306
Presents the by-laws of the Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association. Purpose of the Section; Amount of membership dues; Description of the official positions.
- Testimony of Stefan F. Tucker, Chair, Section of Taxation, Before the ABA Commission on... Tucker, Stefan // Tax Lawyer;Spring99, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p591
Discusses the multidisciplinary practice in relation to the legal taxation profession. Information on multidisciplinary practice; Overview of the Model Rules of Professional Conduct; Discussion on the questions of the American Bar Association Commission on Multidisciplinary Practice concerning...
- REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON LEGISLATIVE RECOMMENDATIONS. Dassori Jr., F. Davis // Tax Lawyer;Summer78, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p960
Reports the activities of the committee on legislative recommendations in the United States. Review of 21 legislative and administrative recommendations; Revision of the booklets of the Section; Preparation of the Annual Report of the Section to the House of Delegates of the American Bar...
- CHAIRMAN'S REPORT. Harris Jr., Don V. // Tax Lawyer;Summer77, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p839
Presents a report on the meeting of the American Bar Association Section of Taxation in Washington D.C. Lists of attending government officials; Consideration of the committee reports and legislative proposals; Implication of the changes of the carryover basis.
- REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON IMPLEMENTING RECOMMENDATIONS. Nolan, John S. // Tax Lawyer;Summer77, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p877
Presents a report of the Committee on Implementing Recommendations of the Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association. Function of the committee; Designation of a Technical Amendments Subcommittee; Description of committee staff.
- REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE ON MEMBERSHIP. Graves, Brice H. // Tax Lawyer;Summer77, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p884
Presents a report of the Committee on Membership of the Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association. Focus on the solicitation procedures of the committee; Report on the solicitation of new enrollees in the United States Tax Court; Effort for productive young lawyers in the association.