- Indiana Agency Refunding $287M For Triple-A Rated SRF Program. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p32
Reports on the plan of the Indiana Finance Authority to be in the market with the first tax-exempt refunding for the state revolving fund program. Municipal bond rating; Identification of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as the book-runner of the bond sale; Significance of the sale to the state's...
- Lovells HK acts on IPO for Citigroup. Husnara Begum // Lawyer;9/20/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p8
Reports that Lovells company has advised Citigroup Global Markets Inc. on initial public offering Hong Kong, China.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p16
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) from October 6-12, 2005 in the U.S. Prices of IPOs; List of IPOs new filings and withdrawal.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of companies in Louisiana.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Bookrunners for various institutions; IPOs priced for the week starting June 5, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p18
Presents information about aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Best five performances for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPOs.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;12/21/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 247, p3
The article reports on the completion of a registered direct offering of $20.3 million by AVI BioPharma Inc. The offering involves 10.7 million shares priced at $1.90 each including warrants to purchase an additional 5.3 million shares at an exercise price of $2.45 each. The lead placement agent...
- TherOx files for IPO, price and size are not yet determined. // Medical Device Daily;9/8/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 192, p4
The article reveals that TherOx has filed for an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Both Citigroup Global Markets and UBS Investment Bank will act as book-running managers in the deal. TherOx plans to use proceeds from the...
- GE Aims to Sell More Shares of Genworth. // American Banker;3/8/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 45, p9
States General Electric Co. will sell about 82 million class A common shares of its insurance spinoff, Genworth Financial Inc. How the shares will be sold through a secondary public offering and in a deal with Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; The potential repurchase of Genworth class B common...