- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p16
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) from October 6-12, 2005 in the U.S. Prices of IPOs; List of IPOs new filings and withdrawal.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of companies in Louisiana.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Bookrunners for various institutions; IPOs priced for the week starting June 5, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p18
Presents information about aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Best five performances for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPOs.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p20
Presents charts depicting companies having initial public offering transactions in the U.S. as of October 25, 2004.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p22
Presents charts and graphs depicting the initial public offering performance of several companies for 2004 in the U.S.
- The Effect of Foreign Strategic Investors on the Performance of PRC H-Firms. Chan, Eva // Chinese Economy;Sep2007, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p84
Foreign strategic investor (FSI) is a recent form of entry for foreign investors in the People's Republic of China (PRC) entities. An FSI is a non-PRC investor who has an equity stake in an H-firm and aims to maintain long-term relations with the H-firm. An FSI has board representation that...
- Pricing and Allocation Mechanisms in Underpricing of Chinese IPOs. Jeng-Ren Chiou; Ming-Yuan Leon Li; Li Cheng; Shih-Yuan Chang // Chinese Economy;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p93
This study tries to answer the question: Do changes in pricing and allocation mechanisms significantly affect the Chinese initial public offering (IPO) market? Four separate pricing and allocation mechanisms for the Chinese IPO market, operating from 1995 to 2007, are examined. We find that as...
- GOING PUBLIC. Yamada, Stefanie Hard // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/20/2006, Issue 323507, p9
The article provides advice on the timing for a company to consider going public in the U.S. Big companies need a minimum of 5 million dollars before contemplating an initial public offering (IPO) while small ones need only 1 million dollars. Businesses should be prepared before entering into an...