- FINANCE WATCH. // DSN Retailing Today;12/11/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p13
Presents charts on the status of stocks and initial public offerings of electronic retailers in the United States as of December 2000.
- Analysts Upbeat on Retail Stocks. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur; Poggi, Jeanine // DNR: Daily News Record;1/8/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on the views by market analysts towards retail stocks in the U.S. After retail stocks gained about 10 percent on average in 2006, analysts are maintaining a bullish view on the sector-at least in their short-term outlook. CL King & Associates analyst Mark Montagna said he is...
- FINANCE WATCH. // DSN Retailing Today;5/22/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p9
Highlights the financial performance of companies in the retail industry in the United States (U.S.) for the week ended May 5, 2000. Stock performance of retail companies; Insider trades, according to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Initial public offerings of retail companies.
- FINANCE WATCH. // DSN Retailing Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p9
Presents updates on the stocks and financial performance of retail stores. Insider trades of retailers; Stock analysis of retailers; Corporate earnings posted for the quarter.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;10/6/97, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p9
Reports on the stocks sold by several insider trades. Scoreboard of retail initial public offering; Earnings of several retailers; Stock analysis table on discount retailing.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/11/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 35, p56
Presents figures on retail industry stocks in the United States and other countries as of September 1, 2000. Inclusion of underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals; Equity and debt deals.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p30
Presents several charts depicting global retail trade as of March 2001. Types of securities; Stock price conversion; Market shares.
- FINANCE WATCH. // DSN Retailing Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the financial performance of the United States retail industry as of August 26, 2002. Insider trades; Initial public offerings; Sales and net income; Stock performances.
- FINANCE WATCH. // DSN Retailing Today;6/5/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the insider stock trades, stock prices and earnings of several companies in the retail industry as of May 19, 2000. Earnings per share of Barnes & Noble, Consolidated Stores and Hibbett Sporting Goods in the first quarter ended April 29, 2000; Number of shares bought by Thomas Alberg,...