- Manufacturing stocks show signs of life. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p31
Presents statistics on manufacturing stocks in Chicago, Illinois. Increase of the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Decline of the Nasdaq Composite Index; List of the winners and losers in the stock index.
- Securities in registration: Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p50
Presents information on a list of equity stock offerings or deals, which have been registered. Names of the stock offerings; When the stock offerings were filed; Amount of stock offerings which were filed; Stock offerings which are available.
- Securities in registration: Debt. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p62
Presents a information on a list of planned debt securities stock offerings or deals which were registered. When the stock offerings or deals were registered; Filing date of the stock offerings; Type of stock offerings offered.
- Will swapping advertising for equity become the new deal? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;03/24/2000, Issue 12, p20
Focuses on the growing number of companies negotiating advertising for equity swap deals in Great Britain. Companies that have made such deals; Factors driving trend; Outlook for the proliferation of such deals.
- Big guns booming. De Klerk, Vic // Finweek;3/2/2006, p70
The article comments on the stock performance of industrial and services companies in South Africa in 2006. Key issues discussed include the volatility of share prices in the sector and information on several reliable manufacturers of goods and suppliers of services that offer excellent...
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. // Orange County Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p11
Reports business developments in California as of May 2003. Application of patent lawsuits against Agere Systems Inc. and Broadcom Corp.; Increase of the shares of stocks of ICN Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Deals between Consumer Portfolio Services Inc.
- CYBER BIZ. // Daily Variety;11/28/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 60, p36
Reports developments related to the entertainment industry in the United States as of November 2000. Plans of singer Alanis Morissette to sell shares of MP3.com; Deal between Comedy Central and Respond TV to create enhanced television programming for 'BattleBots'; Net income of Nintendo for the...
- Determinants of Firm Leverage. Prime, Penelope B.; Qi, Li // Chinese Economy;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p74
Using a large survey sample of manufacturing firms between 2003 and 2006, the majority of them not listed on either stock exchange, we studied financing behavior in China and tested a series of hypotheses about the determinants of firm leverage as derived from the pecking-order theory. Overall...
- INDUSTRY PERHAPS NEW WINNER. // Finweek;11/13/2008, p32
The article reports on the improved prospects for industrial stocks in South Africa in 2008. It includes an in-depth analysis of the reasons why industrial and manufacturing stocks have become more attractive to investors compared to financial stocks. Also cited are the issues' implications for...