PETER SAID IT
- A Keen belief in work and a passion for play. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p30
Profiles Peter Keen, owner of Hypnos. Hobbies of Keen; History of Hypnos; Aim of the Keen for the company.
- Nutty Numbers. Henderson, Samantha; Entin, Carli; Wright, Allison // Scholastic Math;9/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p3
Presents a quiz about the age of "Scholastic Math" editorial staff back in 1980.
- Ward is new chief of Hypnos. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p6
Career developments involving bed manufacturer's management team in England are discussed. Stephen Ward was appointed as the new chief of Hypnos bed manufacturer in Buckinghamshire. National Bed Federation president Peter Keen was promoted as chairman of the Buckinghamshire company. Bernard...
- It's goodbye from Simon and welcome to Peter. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p6
Reports on the appointment of Peter Keen as marketing director of Hypnos in Great Britain.
- Springing into imports. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p18
Features the England-based bedroom furniture company, Hypnos. History of the company; Reason behind the firm's decision to enter the importing sector; Product range of the company; Signature design of Hypnos; Financial status of the business.
- Winners celebrate at Bed Show Awards. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2014, Issue 5903, p10
The article announces several awards given during the 2014 Bed Show Gala Dinner, which was held at the International Centre in Telford, England on September 23, 2014, including the Multiple Bed Retailer of the Year to Furniture Village, the Independent Bed Retailer of the Year to Surrey Beds,...
- An external board can provide valuable advice. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p33
Presents question and answer advisory on factors to be considered in forming a company's board. Identification of roles that the board must play; Preparedness to accept the board's advice and counsel; Factors to be considered in selecting members.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p5
Reports on the range of National Trust branded beds to be launched by Hypnos in Great Britain in September 2004.
- Questions & Answers. // This Old House;Dec2003, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p59
This article presents questions and answers related to home furnishings, published in December 01, 2003 issue of the magazine "This Old House." In the 18th century, upholstered sofas were among the most costly pieces of domestic furniture, but by the early 19th century the cost had gone down and...