Clayton Dubilier's Water Works
- Cleaning up its act. Stainburn, Samantha // Crain's Chicago Business;1/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p28
The article presents information on the acquisition of ServiceMaster Co., owner of brands like Merry Maids and Terminix, by Clayton Dubilier & Rice Inc., a private-equity group. It reports that Clayton Dubilier & Rice paid $4.57 billion in cash and assumed $1.02 billion in debt, for the deal. It...
- Brakes admits to strategic review but not to sale. // Motor Transport;3/22/2007, p7
The article reports on the confirmation from European food distributor Brakes that it initiated a review of its strategic operations following national press reports that it is offered for sale. Chief executive officer (CEO) Frank McKay declined to make further comments about the speculation...
- Private Equity Funds Go Shopping In Europe. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jan2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p47
The article reports that private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier and Rice Inc. led a group that agreed on to buy electrical equipment supplier Rexel Inc. from France's Pinault-Printemps-Redoute SA in a deal expected to he valued at $4.97 billion. The Rexel acquisition teamed Clayton, Dubilier and...
- Brakes favours takeover offer. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/27/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4228, p4
Announces that Brake Bros. has opted for the takeover offer from Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Incorporated. Terms of the takeover deal; Comments from a Brake Bros. spokesman.
- Harsco and Brand Energy to merge. // International Construction;Oct2013, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Inc. (CD&R) has planned to merge its biggest scaffolding and formwork businesses following its acquisition of Harsco Infrastructure from Harsco Corp. and Brand Energy from First Reserve Corp.
- Brake Bros ready for takeover. // Food Manufacture;Jul2002, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p5
Reports the acceptance of the food service firm Brake Bros. PLC of a takeover bid from a private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) in Great Britain. Plan of CD&R to expand in Europe; Retirement of Frank Brake, chairman of Brake Bros.
- CD&R Acquires 42.5% Stake in Univar. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p24
The article reports on the acquisition of a 42.5% stake of chemical distribution business Univar by Clayton, Dublier & Rice from CVC Capital Partners.
- CD&R Deal Spotlights Wound Care Centers. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2014, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Healogics Holding Corp., a hospital outpatient wound care centers operator in Jacksonville, Florida, by New York private equity firm Clayton Dubilier & Rice for $910 million.
- Fairchild Aerospace sold. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Feb2000, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the sale of Fairchild Aerospace Corp. to Clayton Dubilier & Rice Inc. Value of the company; Terms of the acquisition.