THE IPO 100
- REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p50
The article presents statistical information on financial conditions of the U.S. real estate industry. The data presented includes global real estate underwriting volume as of October 25, 2004, the top U.S. new issues bookrunners as of October 25, 2004, top global new issues bookrunners, recent...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p17
The article presents information on a list of 100 Initial Public Offerings in the U.S. Companies like the Build A Bear Workshop, Calomos Asset Management, Dreamworks Animation, FoxHollow Technologies, GMH Communities Trust, eLong.com, Northstar Realty Finance, Shopping.com, U-Store-lt Trust,...
- Over-Allotment Option Exercised In Tower Group, Inc. Initial Public Offering. // Insurance Advocate;11/22/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 39, p26
Reports on Tower Group Inc.'s announcement that the underwriters of its initial public offering exercised their 20-day over-allotment option. Total shares of common stocks to be acquired by underwriters pursuant to the exercise; Total net cash proceeds to be received by Tower Group.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/7/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p15
Provides information reflecting recent and anticipated actions, including filing of initial public offerings (IPO), by companies based in or operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to readers. QC Holdings Inc.; Tower Group Inc.; RightNow Technologies; DASCO Medical Properties.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p17
Lists the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the United States as of July 7, 2004. Holly Energy Partners; Wellcare Group; Design Within Reach; GPC Biotech AG; Cabelas; Motive; Assured Guaranty; Ultra Clean Holdings; Kinetic Concepts; Symbion; Asset Acceptance; Assurant; Bakers Footwear...
- CALENDAR. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting initial public offerings of companies, the filing date, and the managers of the offering in the U.S.
- The IPO phenomenon in the 1990s Ghosh, Arvin // Social Science Journal;2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p487
Abstract: Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) were the most prevalent form of securities issued to raise capital by firms wanting to go public during the last decade (1990â€“2000) in the United States. The IPO phenomenon got a tremendous boost during the late 1990s by the popularity of the...
- Accounting Accruals, Future Operating Performance, and Public-Listing Age. Huang, Lin; Shu, Yan // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p164
This paper investigates the impact of public-listing age on the future operating performance of Chinese firms making initial public offerings (IPOs) during the period 1998-2010 and examines whether accounting accruals contribute to this impact. We found that, on average, public-listing age has a...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p16
Lists initial public offerings in the United States as of July 12, 2004. TolerRx; Homebac; Domino's Pizza; Holy Energy Partners; Rand Acquisition; SmartBargains; Sunstone Hotel Investors; 51 Jobs Inc.; Top Tankers.