No Improvement At Agencies: AFP
- Best's Credit Rating Actions. // Best's Review;Mar2014, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p73
The article offers information on the Financial Strength Rating which is an independent opinion concerning an insurer's financial strength and capacity in meeting insurance policies and contract obligations.
- Solvency II to have far-reaching impact: Fitch. // Asia Insurance Review;Jul2010, p28
The article reports on the expectation for Solvency II, the European Union's new insurance regulatory regime, to reach an impact on insurers, with both positive and negative credit ratings.
- An Empirical Analysis of Useful Financial Ratios. Chen, Kung H.; Shimerda, Thomas A. // Financial Management (1972);Spring81, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p51
This article presents an empirical analysis of useful financial ratios. It demonstrates that the financial ratios investigated in previous predictive studies of bankruptcy can be classified by a substantially reduced number of factors. The ratios classified by the same factor are highly...
- The lowdown on credit scores 825 705 640 610. Tolkoff, Marcy // Medical Economics;11/4/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 21, p60
Provides tips on how to keep credit scores high. Impact of credit scores on credit credibility; Calculation of scores; Ways to boost credit scores.
- Now Available...Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios. // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Apr2005, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p28
Features the Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios in Canada. Number of industries examined; Provision of competitive norms in actual dollar amounts for revenue and capital factors; Identification of other financial factors analyzed by researchers.
- Credit rating blues. // Moderate Voice;10/22/2013, p4
The article presents information on the decrease in the credit rating of the U.S.
- Moody's Lowers $440M Of U. of Puerto Rico Debt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32379, p3
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service has dropped its credit rating on $440 million of University of Puerto Rico revenue debt. According to the report, the university system's debt was on watch for a further possible downgrade. The country's credit has been a concern as...
- Oneida Co., N.Y., Off Moody's Watch. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the credit rating of Oneida County, New York.
- Moody's Is Negative On LAUSD Outlook. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p4
Reports on the credit rating of the Los Angeles Unified School District in California.