M&S gets in the festive mood . .
- M&S axes stars from Christmas. // Marketing (00253650);9/14/2005, p4
The article reports that Marks & Spencer Group PLC will not use celebrities in its Christmas advertising campaign in 2005. Among the celebrities used by the company in last year's TV advertisements were Rupert Everett, Gordon Ramsay and Des Lynam. Insiders said chief executive of the company...
- M&S unveils crucial autumn campaign. // Marketing (00253650);9/1/2013, p1
The article reports the hiring of artist Tracey Emin, boxer Nicola Adams and actress Dame Helen Mirren for the advertising campaign "Meet Britain's Leading Ladies" of retailer Marks and Spencer Plc as of September 2013 and presents views of , Patrick Bousquet-Chavanne of M and S on the campaign.
- The Buzz. // Campaign;8/23/2013, p21
The article explores the view of various individuals on the leading ladies of Great Britain campaign of British retailer Marks & Spencer featuring Helen Mirren, Ellie Goulding and Tracey Emin.
- The Madness of King George. Beard, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/26/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7603, p1117
The article reviews the film "The Madness of King George," which starred Nigel Hawthorne, Helen Mirren and Rupert Everett.
- THE COMFORT OF STRANGERS (Film). T.R. // New Yorker;6/24/91, Vol. 67 Issue 18, p17
Reviews the film "The Comfort of Strangers," starring Natasha Richardson, Rupert Everett, Christopher Walken and Helen Mirren.
- M&S ditches celebs in Christmas ad. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/5/2012, p7
The article explains the decision of fashion retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S) to make their products the highlight for its Christmas advertising (ad) campaign. It cites several aspects of the ad which features a winter scene showcasing M&S's knitwear and music tracks including Rod Stewart's cover...
- Marks and Spencer pins hopes on 'inspiring' women to revive clothing sales. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/19/2013, p10
The article discusses Marks and Spencers' plan to reverse its declining sales in womenswear. It will hire 12 British women including Dame Helen Mirren, Ellie Goulding and Tracey Emin for its Autumn Winter collection advertisements. The women were chosen for their inspirational achievements and...
- M&S unveils homecare plan to regain lost customers. // Marketing Week;2/8/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p6
Reports on the launching of the houseware product line of Marks and Spencer. Strategy of the company to win back customers; Design of the collection.
- Furnishing firms join brand elite. // Cabinet Maker;7/23/2004, Issue 5398, p5
Reports on the participation of home furnishing firms in the Superbrand listing in Great Britain. Definition of superbrand; Maintenance of Marks & Spencer Group PLC as the top consumers' favorite brand; Importance of brands to consumers. INSETS: Consumers' favourite retail...