Spreading the word
- Fair competition? Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p3
Reports on the expansion of the product lines of several furniture makers in Italy. Increase on the level of competition; Maximization on the corporate profits of the firms; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- OPINION BACKCHAT. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p38
The article presents the views of several executives in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain regarding their market strategy to remain competitive against online retailers. Steve Argo of Ideal Furnishings states that their advantage against Internet-based businesses is their...
- Leveraging traditional strengths. // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005 Supplement, Vol. 29, p11
Focuses on the Italian upholstery manufacturer who remained loyal to their homeland and maintained that the country continues to enjoy competitive advantages over China, such as style innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Formulation of a defense by the Italian Soft Line, with its...
- 'Brand Austria' and Vienna Hub Stand Tall Amidst Emergence of Central Europe. Ruggia, James // Travel Agent;2/2/2004, Vol. 315 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the impact of the increase of the price of the euro on the earnings of various travel operators in Vienna, Austria. Need of using effective marketing strategies; Effects of terrorism on the business performance of different companies; Level of competition.
- Revving up your revenue. LEE, DANIELLE // Accounting Today;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p1
The article discusses the factors that need to be considered to increase your revenue in the U.S. It mentions that companies which have niche services, strategic promotion of the said services and expertise have reported an increase in their revenues during the economic downturn. Aside from the...
- Bad weather slows strong sales. // Home Textiles Today;2/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p33
Focuses on the impact of economic downturn on the sales of various textile firms in New York City. Analysis on the revenue growth of the company; Increase on the level of competition; Need of using effective marketing strategies.
- Warm-weather operators say business heating up this winter. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;2/2/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on the business performance of the restaurants established in warm-weather travel destinations in the U.S. Impact of economic downturn on the sales of the firms; Increase on the level of competition; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- Bedding in full bloom as spring market opens. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p253
Focuses on the business performance of various bedding firms in the U.S. Increase on the level of competition; Analysis on the revenue growth of the companies; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- Å½VALGYBINIÅ² METODÅ² PANAUDOJIMAS SIEKIANT Ä®GYTI PRANAÅ UMÅ² KONKURENCINÄ–JE KOVOJE. Gaidelys, Vaidas // Economics & Management;2009, p749
According to the experts in reconnaissance opinion after the Soviet Union had been destroyed great many specialists working in special detachments (collecting and analyzing information, operational servants, analysts, IT specialists, technicians and others) were fired in post soviet republics...