Working through the puzzle
- WorkSource is one-stop shop for employers, too. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);1/29/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p27
Focuses on the business performance of the outsourcing firm WorkSource Inc. in Spokane, Washington. Assessment on the leadership skills of the workers; Basis for recruiting an employee; Level of competitive advantage.
- CROATIAN CONSUMERS' AND MANAGERS' ATTITUDES TOWARDS OUTSOURCING -- HOW "SOFT" OUTSOURCING ISSUES INFLUENCE ENTERPRISES IN TRANSITION. Frajlix0107;, Dubravka; Pološki, Nina; Tkalac, Ana // Enterprise in Transition: International Conference Proceedings: ;2003, p2074
Outsourcing is one of the trendy management approaches for maintaining/developing competitive advantage. As such it is becoming more and more popular in Eastern European economies as well as in the Western world. It is rare and hard to come across scientific papers that deal with the...
- Supply Chain's Strong New Link. Carter, Rick // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Nov2004, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on the significance of the radio frequency identification systems in improving the business performance of various retail stores in the U.S. Enhancement on the quality of service; Increase on the level of competitive advantage; Decrease on the overhead costs of the firm.
- Mitsubishi Goes Beyond MES to Incorporate Lean. // Quality;Oct2004, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the significance of the down-time tracking systems in improving the business performance of Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America Inc. in Maysville, Kentucky. Increase of customer satisfaction; Reduction of overhead costs; Level of competitive advantage.
- Use All Your Tools. Campbell, Michael // Design News;6/28/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on the significance of the computer-aided design software in improving the business performance of various firms. Enhancement on the design of various products; Control of overhead costs; Increase on the level of competitive advantage.
- Paperless billing: mirage or miracle? // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;April 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p141
Focuses on the significance of electronic billing on the business performance of British Gas Energy company in Great Britain. Improvement on the quality of service; Reduction of overhead costs; Increase on the level of competitive advantage.
- Finding a worthy Web host better serves your business. Goldsborough, Reid // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/24/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p16
Focuses on the role of the Web hosting companies in improving the business performance of various firms in New Orleans, Louisiana. Enhancement on the quality of service; Increase on the level of competitive advantage; Reduction of overhead costs.
- Near and fair. Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer;11/21/2011, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including law firm overhead, lawyers' salaries, and outsourcing.
- What stores are doing for Christmas. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p16
Focuses on the strategic business plans of furniture retailers in ensuring better financial performance in the Christmas season in Great Britain. Assessment of the economic conditions of the retail market; Perspectives of industry executives regarding consumer attitudes on the Christmas season;...