- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p10
Features several house and office furniture for the furniture industry. Design of Bali bedspread from Rapport Designs; Color of Ascot chairs, developed by Paco Capdell; Base of the red leather armchair, created by Interline.
- Blocking and tackling. // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p59
Features several furniture products from various companies in the U.S. Description on the style and design of the items; Prices of the products; Assessment on the quality of the chairs and tables.
- Case goods mfrs. adding youth collections. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p266
Reports on the launching of several furnitures for teenagers market by various furniture companies in New York City. Assessment on the quality of the products; Prices of the items; Description on the design of the furnitures.
- Generation game. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p16
Focuses on the quality of reproduction furniture in Great Britain. Importance of product durability; Emphasis on the English reproduction styles; Impact of the general product specification on higher standard versus on the foreign product competitors.
- The game hangs on quality. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p1
Comments on the inconsistency quality of furniture products in Great Britain. Impact of the domination of imports on furniture industry; Complaints on faulty products by consumers; Influence of product quality and services on the decision making of consumer.
- Thai way to success. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p26
Focuses on the growth of the furniture industry in Thailand. Benefits of emphasizing furniture quality; Implications of concentrating on customer orientation; Information on the Thailand International Furniture Fair.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p5
Presents a question and answer advisory related to the quality of products from the furniture industry in Great Britain. Deliberations on the allocation of refunds between consumer and manufacturer; Significance on the products durability; Implication on the right of consumers to file complaints.
- Stock prices skyrocket in 2001 for five Canadian furniture companies. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p266
Reports on the success of various furniture companies as shown through the increase of share values of products in Canada. Contribution of the quality of management and products in the success of the retailer BMTC company; Inclination of the share prices of the companies; Assessment on the...
- Brandishing quality. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p31
Focuses on the impact of the release of several China-made furniture items on the business performance of several furniture manufacturers in Udine, Italy. Assessment on the quality of the product; Affordability on the prices of the items; Level of competition. INSET: Fact file.