TFS to feature a promising collection of new designers
- Furniture targets sophisticated looks. Linville, Jeff // Kids Today;Oct2007, p20
The article examines the design of furniture displayed at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. The author observes that furniture companies were able to create furniture that suits older kids. Moreover, he claims that many of the companies offered cribs for newborns that will last for several...
- Get the marketing right. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p3
Comments on the Furniture Show in England. Success of the trade show; Contention of exhibitors on the come out of the exhibit; Management of the exhibit.
- interzum Guangzhou exhibitors up 30%. // Cabinet Maker;3/27/2009, Issue 5630, p7
The article reports on the status of the exhibitors for the interzum Guangzhou exhibition in Guangzhou, China from March 27 to 30, 2009. It states that a ten percent increase has been observed in the number of exhibitors compared to those who participated in 2008. Furthermore, 30% rise has seen...
- exhibitor list. // Contract;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p26
A list of exhibitors for the NeoCon trade show to be held on June 11 to 13, 2006 at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois is presented. They include Anji Grand Orient Furniture Co. Ltd., Infinite Furniture Solutions/Royal Seating Ltd., and Zhong Shan Zhaoye Furniture MFG Co. Ltd. The...
- WMC reports attendance dip, strong activity. // Furniture/Today;2/27/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p41
The article reports on the decline in attendance at the winter furniture trade show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The World Market Center said it drew more than 50,000 buyers, designers and exhibitors to its winter show from 83 countries off from the 62,000 last July. But market officials said that...
- AWFS show shatters records in Vegas. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the increase in number of exhibitors and attendees of the Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Supplier Fair in Las Vegas, Nevada. Aim of the show to attract furniture manufacturers' attention; Plans to make changes in the use of space at the convention center; Impact of the...
- Lounging rules after race to IMM. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p7
Highlights the 2004 IMM Cologne, furniture trade show in England. Participation of cabinetmakers in the country; Number of exhibitors; Theme of the event.
- Autumn Fair adds to Accents. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p7
Reports that the Home Accents section of the Autumn Fair is set to grow by a quarter. Schedule of the fair; Programs and activities; Exhibitors.
- 2006 ICFF Draws More than 21,000 Attendees. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jun2006, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p10
The article presents information on the 2006 International Contemporary Furniture Fair, sponsored by Metropolis magazine and produced and managed by George Little Management LLC. The event received more than 21,000 visitors over the course of its run May 20-23 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention...