CoVE to address skills shortage
- Get into form for The Furniture Awards. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2003, Issue 5366, p3
Reports on the availability of the entry forms for the Furniture Awards 2004 in Europe. Sponsors for the award; Deadline for the submission of entries; Recognition of innovation and excellence.
- Annual Awards for Excellence 2016 Student of the Year. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Feb2016, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p5
The article on the slight changes to the 2016 Annual Awards for Excellence Student of the Year Awards, as it will be a single award and will take the form of the other awards, in that it will be sponsored, judged and awarded in the same way as all the others.
- Awards CAP good performance. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p29
Focuses on the presentation of awards to the staff of Costumers, Attention to detail and Pride in Great Britain. Shopping vouchers received by the staff members; Value of the shopping vouchers; Rewards for introducing a visual ordering system in the goods-in department.
- HFIA Elects Board, Awards Prizes. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul2001, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p18
Announces the results of the 2001 election of the board of directors for the Home Furnishings International Association. Chairman of the board; Number of new members elected to the board; Grand prizes given during the April High Point market.
- La-Z-Boy taps Pinnacle Club award winners. // Furniture/Today;7/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p50
The article presents the recipients of La-Z Boy & Co.'s Pinnacle Club award in Monroe, Michigan. It was given to recognize the highest achieving sales associates who participated in the company's peak performance program on its seven sales regions in North America. It is said that the award...
- TAKE TIME TO TALK. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;Feb2013, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p04
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics such as the need for the casual furnishings industry to meet changing customer needs, addition of fire features to outdoor furniture, and significance of the...
- People on the move. // Furniture/Today;06/18/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p24
Reports several appointments, promotions and awards for employees in the furniture industry in North America. Appointment of Anthony Colalilo as vice-president of operations for Superstyle Furniture; Promotion of Susan Branch as director of agent sales of Scalamandre; Honor received by Marvin...
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2001, Issue 5246, p33
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2001. Retirement of Stanley Fisher, a wood carver for REH Kennedy; Visitation of actor Bill Meynard to the World of Furniture; Award given to Chiselwood as the Licncolnshire Winning Business for 2001.
- The search goes on for on the Furniture Factor. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p18
The article announces the qualifications and criteria for the Furniture Factor contest launched by "Cabinet Maker." It recognizes people in the industry who are making a difference with various categories that characterize a good employee. Nominations and entries may be sent to the "Cabinet...