- Moms shop traditional furniture stores most often. FRENCH, DANA // Furniture/Today;Oct2012 Kids Today, special section p3
The article re[ports on the result of the survey conducted by the periodical "Kids today" which shows that traditional furniture stores are the first preference among mothers to shop for youth furniture products.
- MOM Central. // Kids Today;Sep2010, p9
The article offers information on the method of the survey conducted by "Kids Today" journal in partnership with Mom Central Consulting regarding mother's preferences in buying infant's furniture, including cribs dresser and chest, in the U.S.
- Leading infant bedroom manufacturers. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Aug2005, p6
Reports on the sales of infant furniture in the U.S. in 2004. Style, size and selection of infant furniture; Expected growth of infant furniture industry in 2009; Results of "Kids Today" periodical's Buying Trends Survey. INSET: How the list was compiled.
- FLIP SIDE OF CHEMICAL CONCERN IS HEALTHY OPPORTUNITY. Sheaffer, Cindy // Furniture/Today;4/4/2016 Supplement Kids Today, p35
The article reports that parents shopping for children's furniture are advised to buy solid wood furniture with nontoxic finishes, and avoid furniture that use the chemical formaldehyde, which is declared dangerous by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- The gear consumer. Garland-McLean, Daphine // Kids Today;Jul/Aug2010, p9
The article focuses on the results of the exclusive Kids Today and Mom Central Consulting 2010 Children's Furniture and Gear survey which reveals the most important infant gear products that mothers plan to purchase in 2010.
- Consumer buying trends -- cribs. French, Dana // Kids Today;Feb2007, p6
The article cites a survey which found that more than 3.1 million households in the U.S. bought a crib in 2006. According to the survey conducted for "Kids Today" and sister publication "Furniture/Today," buyers spent a median of $200 on their purchase with 40 percent spending between $200 and...
- Gen X, Y top buyers of infant furniture. French, Dana // Kids Today;May2005, p6
The article reports that according to Kids Today's exclusive Consumer Buying Trends Survey, about 2.5 million households bought a crib in 2004, and more than 3 million households bought other infant furniture. Consumers in their prime childbearing years are doing the majority of the buying....
- Sales up; profits down in Q1. // Kids Today;Jul2006, p52
The article reports that overall sales for the first quarter 2006 Kids Today survey increased by 9.5 percent to more than $114 billion from $104.5 billion in the same period in 2005. However, more than half of the companies experienced decreases in profits even if only two retailers experienced...
- The infant furniture consumer. Garland-McLean, Daphane // Kids Today;Sep2010, p9
The article reports on a consumer survey among mothers which indicates the factors they consider in buying infant furniture, such as cribs, dressers and chest products in the U.S. According to the survey data, shoppers take a research on the internet before buying the products, and are...